Search found 50 matches

Return

by tvroadmin
Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Retro TV and others on Atlantic Ku

Weather Nation and ZNS can be found on 11305. They have live coverage of hurricane Dorian if you need it. The storm is currently slamming into the Bahamas. Nice little place. The last time I was there the bus driver was using a vine to open the rear door and the forward bus momentum to close it. :lol:
by tvroadmin
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Illegal IPTV backbone shut down in Europe

It has been said before. The sources of all the unauthorized IPTV services around the world are mostly: DirecTV, Dish, Sky (Comcast). The response from these satellite companies has been quite predictable: they have watermarked their content over the years and today can quickly and easily identify t...
by tvroadmin
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What could you do with Venture of 24 " Dish 16 ft

It will depend on your dish mount style, but 24" is probably too small for a 16 footer. I'm guessing you'll get 60 degrees of travel before it flops over, so you are looking at 133W - 70W. Get yourself a 36" or 48" actuator and you should be able to drive that beast of a dish down to 40W. :razz:
by tvroadmin
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AT&T Lost 1.4 Million Pay TV Customers in Its Third Quarter

That's 5.6 million cancellations per year. On the bright side, if present trends do continue, the bloodletting should end by 2022 when there are no more paying DTV customers left. :bigsmile This is unprecedented. Streaming subs are collapsing at the same rate as satellite subs. Either AT&T is the mo...
by tvroadmin
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Audio Problem for NBC on 125 west

They are probably using TSReader. https://www.tsreader.com/ It will work on Windows 10. I don't know about Linux. You just need a tuner card and the associated drivers. It is a useful tool to own if you want to view and record the raw satellite transport stream. I think there are other good tools ou...
by tvroadmin
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cautions about Rainier Satellite and DrSat

I think he means

http://www.satellitehome.us/

I get a 503. It was run by the crooked DrSat. They were constantly attacking the FTA community and this site in particular. Good bye and good riddance.
by tvroadmin
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: zgemma h7 loopout

I would use a dual port LNBF. Run one coax to receiver 1 and a second coax to receiver 2. This way, both receivers will simultaneously receive both polarities on the same satellite. If this isn`t possible, use a 2-way switch (5 MHz - 2.4 GHz). Designate one receiver as the master and make the second...
by tvroadmin
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rust removal from mast helmet bolts.

I recommended to tek2000 that they should powder coat the two long screws and cap bolts on the collar and the 8 strong bolts that hold the reflector to the mount. These are the only ones that will rust over time. The little bolts that stitch the panels together I believe are stainless or brass and d...
by tvroadmin
Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Server Upgrades.

Yes the new server and latest version of apache seem to be real good at detecting scripts that access this domain. When they do, they don't transmit any data. Only human operators using standard browsers are allowed thru to our site. In fact, the detection is so good that our own scripts are being h...
by tvroadmin
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Server Upgrades.

Rebuilding the search index database now. It takes a while. Try searching again in a couple of hours.