Search found 26 matches

Return

by Arion
Tue May 28, 2019 1:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The real facts about 5G and recommended C-band antenna sizes

This in general is very positive for us as it means that the bulk of the channels most of us are interested in are confined to a small part of the arc that minimizes obstructions as has been mentioned. In my case I'm limited by trees on both the east and west ends of the arc and to have the bulk of ...
by Arion
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Need help of 125W and 131W

Nobody here is going to help you hack. If you want it that bad figure it out for yourself.
by Arion
Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AT&T Lost 1.4 Million Pay TV Customers in Its Third Quarter

.....or the USA is in the initial stages of an economic collapse, similar to what the Soviet Union experienced

People just don't have the money any more to keep paying $100 a month or more for stupid TV.
by Arion
Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C BAND RECEPTION ON A 30 X 30 SMALL DISH

"If I could get a subscription service to work on the system when I had Dish TV, with an an excellent picture and sound, and receive all the channels that I paid for, why will this same system not work for KU band or C band". In short the power output of the satellite. In order to use a small dish ...
by Arion
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New or used dish?

Not natively, no. However you can stream to your PC over the webif interface and open the stream with VLC and play it on your computer monitor and it works fine.
by Arion
Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dish = No NFL/Redzone

I smell a sock. I don't know who you think your fooling but whatever. Personally I wouldn't put any money on their even being a National Felons League season this year worth watching....especially with the social justice nonsense going on. But carry on and keep hawking your old out of date receiver ...
by Arion
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is Pay TV inflation starting to get out of control? Is Dish bankruptcy imminent?

This explains it a little easier:
currency-life-cycle_image002.jpg
The central banks know they have to inflate or die. All it does is postpone the inevitable. It's not a matter of a coming hyperinflation but how and when.
by Arion
Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trump speech on how election was stolen

I don't think even Faux Snews carried it live. Globalist scum!
by Arion
Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trump speech on how election was stolen

Once the frog realizes that he isn't taking a warm dip in the hot tub but is actually luxuriating in a pot on the stove with the heat turned up full it's too late for him. Once Biden gets in he won't last very long and media is starting to report the stories about Hunter now. Biden will not finish h...