Search found 150 matches

Return

by fatso
Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cable TV cord-cutting in Canada expected to accelerate

Number of subscribers to traditional TV projected to drop by 247,000 this year, research group says The number of Canadians cancelling their subscriptions or forgoing cable TV altogether is accelerating, according to a new report. In a study released Wednesday, Convergence Research Group Ltd. estim...
by fatso
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Discovery Mux is Clear on 43.1W

43.1W
DVB-S2
3966 H

Discovery channel, animal planet, kids, id, h&h, food and probably more. All in HD.

Enjoy them! :watchingtv
by fatso
Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bob Coopers Website

Bob is still around !!

Great site and great info about tvro at:

http://www.bobcoopertv.tv/

https://www.bobcoopertvhistory.com
by fatso
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: quality drop... or signal? wi-max ect. I'm lost

Just curious if the problem here does happen to be " NOISE " is there any kind of solution for this type of problem ?? Thanks The only bullet proof method I am aware of is to add a shroud around your dish. The shroud should extend past the feed horn for best results. The purpose of the shroud is to...
by fatso
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Solid dishes

My experience has been the opposite and I favour mesh dishes for backyard enthusiasts like ourselves because they are lighter and easier to operate. I've been using a 12 ft classic paraclipse mesh dish for over 3 decades now without any problems. I also got a 12 ft mesh dish gifted to me by tek2000....
by fatso
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

UFC is on the ESPN mux

91W
15000 H

If you didn't know already there is an ESPN feed on 91W operating in the Ku band. It is usually BISS encrypted but this evening it is ITC.

Folks might want to scan it into their receivers and enjoy! :bigsmoke:
by fatso
Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Supporting the super jack.

Nice. It looks like you are on the west coast with that mount. Just an aside to prevent rust build up, I always lube my nuts (the ones on the dish :lol: ) with grease. The cap bolts and screws too. It keeps everything looking new. There are two satellites at that orbital location. Eutelsat and Staro...
by fatso
Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HBO and Showtime available on Rainier???????????

Outside the big 3 networks the best I've seen so far is AXS TV and HDNet. It was like being at the movie theatre. Hope they come back soon cause I sure do miss the Tom Green Show. :bigsmoke:
by fatso
Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nice channel ITC

Thank you. It looks like Warner Bros Movies. Also I have seen ESPN 2 itc on this same satellite. Folks just need to do a full blind scan on this bird and all the freebies should come in. Well worth adding them to your guides.
by fatso
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Waltons is coming to MeTV on Jan 01

I agree with jess76. So much content is free on c band, why pay for it? :lolsign: