Alaska Mux is ITC

AMC8
Glenn
TVRO Member
TVRO Member
Articles: 0

Re: Alaska Mux is ITC

Post by Glenn » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:48 pm

tracieok wrote:Is this satdish in real life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9_b41JEXA8

:toofunny

He puts pressure on legal to scramble or he reports them to the programmers and makes a big stink. :mooning
Yes..he is for real.

Used to be a real nice guy.

He and another person attempted to bring Cband 'back to life'.

That was 'cool'.. However; 'people' pulled all kinds of 'tricks' upon them, to prevent from 'doing the impossible' as I would say it.

They 'did do the impossible'.. However;

I will not repeat things on a forum they told me. They literally 'went through hell', to get a subscription service.

I witnessed 'attitudes' changing.

But...I simply can not sit back here, and listen to Glen's crap anymore..

I used to respect him.

Some folks are acquainted with 'sales'... the ones that do it 'their' way ...earn no respect from ones that are honest...there..'I said it'.. Due to my former 'relationship' I take no pride in making these statements.

Obviously; he has attempted to use 'reverse psychology' to get folks to purchase their service. And.."switches" back and forth. Strictly my opinion.

Years ago; he never expressed dislike to FTA. To me; anyway.

And; if you take the time, to read many posts presented by him in the past; you will notice some things. Look at the 'pattern'. Back and forth.

I still do think they should be given credit 'for doing the impossible'..

However; I do not agree with 'their tactics' now a days.

That is the reason I am speaking 'up'.. Two folks have stated some things..that..in my opinion are correct...I feel I am obligated to tell the truth, from my 'experience/perspective' finally. Not nice to do so.

Glenn

Dishman Dan
TVRO Promoter
TVRO Promoter

Post by Dishman Dan » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:10 am

Glenn wrote: You changed.

I am waiting...for your 'good buddy' to make comments. Oh..hi Dan!
Glenn, speaking of change...
What happened to your post you made before you posted this one? Did you delete it??? It was posted around the same time you did this one that I quoted from and now it is gone! It was in the "Which Antennas (size + manufacturer) work for D/N on 97W" and it was slamming "feedmaster" on his lastest post there. Your rant there was totally opposite of what you have here now. Talk about flipping out!!! How can you be credible when your views change within minutes??? I am worried about YOU Glenn... :sadpacer

fatso
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by fatso » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:21 pm

I thought this thread was about AMC8, why all the unrelated gossip?
12ft Mesh Dish
C-Band Enthusiast since 1983

jess76
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by jess76 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:04 pm

Looks like whatever the problem was....it's been fixed! Backed to encoded. Might want to save in case they open up again. Jess out in California
9' mesh with c/ku feed horn,lnb's w/polorotor. Recievers hooked up: AZ prem hd., Pansat9500,and Manhattan. I have a few others in my colection including an old Satcruiser and a Captiveworks3000.

Return to “139°W”