Actuator Boots, SatHero900 Analyzer and OpenboxZ5

Discuss new products or provide a review for a product you recently purchased.
tek2000
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor
Articles: 0

Actuator Boots, SatHero900 Analyzer and OpenboxZ5

Post by tek2000 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:10 am

All,

Good morning!

Some new TVRO inventory arrived in the warehouse!

First off, winter is right around the corner and the elements will surely wreak havoc with your actuators if you don't protect them with rubber boots! I had over 1000 accordion weather boots fabricated to custom fit our 24", 30", 36" and 48" actuators. All our SuperJack actuators now come with rubber boots. I also got actuator heaters in stock if anyone needs them, because once the temperature gets below -20C, most jacks will temporarily freeze up and you'll be stuck on one satellite until the actuator grease thaws.

Second, the latest spectrum analyzer from SatHero (Sathero-900HD) is available. The main improvement over the previous model is support for 16APSK/32APSK demodulation. This is the desk model, if you need an equivalent field model, go for the Sathero-800HD.

Third, the latest Openbox receiver (Openbox Z5 HD PVR) has arrived. It replaces the Skybox F5. This one can demodulate 16APSK/32APSK signals and also decode H.265 streams! As you all know, programmers are slowly moving towards these newer signaling and compression methods to save money on bandwidth which means your old receivers won't be able to keep up. If you want to watch the 16APSK premium HD channels on 97W, this is the receiver you need. If you need to decode an H.265 on 30W or 47.5W, again, the Openbox Z5 HD PVR will do it. It also has an excellent blind scan that doesn't miss a beat. This receiver is now included with all our dish packages!

Finally, we just got word that several containers and rail cars full of mesh antennas are headed to our warehouse. The 10ft mesh antennas will arrive ~ Nov 15, the 12ft and 13.5ft ~ Dec 10th or even sooner. We should have enough this time so that we don't have to turn anyone away. Please mark those dates in your calendars if you are in the market for a TVRO dish!

Some pictures below
accordion_boot_1.JPG
accordion_boot_3.jpg
sathero900_1.JPG
openboxz5_4.JPG
bubble_level_0.JPG
bubble_level_1.JPG
Last edited by tek2000 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Owner
http://www.tek2000.com
#1 Supplier of TVRO Satellite Equipment in North America
[email protected]
(I am not on this forum often and don't check forum PMs, so please email me for faster service)

tek2000
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor
Articles: 0

Re: Actuator Boots, SatHero 900 Spectrum Analyzers and Openbox Z5 HD

Post by tek2000 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:16 am

Also in stock are round bubble levels. You place them on your pole and then shim the base of the pole until the air bubble is in the bull's eye. This ensures a perfectly plumb pole installation every time. The levels now come with every pole mast we sell and are also sold separately.
Owner
http://www.tek2000.com
#1 Supplier of TVRO Satellite Equipment in North America
[email protected]
(I am not on this forum often and don't check forum PMs, so please email me for faster service)

Return to “New Products and Reviews”