Sling TV Forum ordered at SatelliteGuys

Discussions about the latest digital satellite tv industry news.
pinky
TVRO Member
TVRO Member
Articles: 0

Sling TV Forum ordered at SatelliteGuys

Post by pinky » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:31 am

It looks like Scott Greczkowski was ordered to open a Sling TV forum:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads ... um.347379/

Does anyone still believe that he really doesn't work for Dish Network?

Panic must be setting in at Dish. Record numbers of Americans are cutting off satellite and cable because they can't afford the subscription fees anymore. It looks like Charlie finally got the message and started an el cheapo 10 channel/$20 per month IPTV service. No sooner does this service get started and Scott becomes the lead cheerleader!
12ft Mesh Dish (Satellites Gallore), 10ft SAMI, Chaparral C-Ku Corotor, 2 OpenboxS11, Az America S900, Azbox Me, Azbox Premium HD+, Azlink S1 HD, Prof 7500, Genpix Skywalker -1

satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Re: Sling TV Forum ordered at SatelliteGuys

Post by satdish » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:03 pm

Scott has been in bed with Charlie for many years. We all know that, he's even come over here and been posting the pizzas great dribble. He don't get too far with that on a real C band forum unlike his.
I am too cheap to pay for a banner slot to hawk my products so I spam this board instead. I am intolerant of the c band community, so I belittle them under different aliases. I post fake news on the guitar man's website. Now I am no longer welcome here.

fatso
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Re: Sling TV Forum ordered at SatelliteGuys

Post by fatso » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:01 am

I can understand why Scott does it (greedy #@#@@$%HJ@$), but why do his cohorts stick around? There are couple of guys over there that sell lnbs, positioners and receivers for cband, yet they take all the abuse that this pinhead dishes out. :thinking
12ft Mesh Dish
C-Band Enthusiast since 1983

Return to “Satellite News”