Ku Band is DOOM...too

Discussions not based on facts or objective evidence will be moved here.
Articles: 0

Ku Band is DOOM...too

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:08 am

More satellite headaches...now SpaceX wants the Ku band...is Ku band doomed????????? :stretcher

What happen to little dish service? ????????????? Will get interference from Elon?????????????? :bow:

https://www.fiercewireless.com/regulato ... 2-ghz-band

Tags:

Re: Ku Band is DOOM...too

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:15 pm

oh great bigger outbreak and more powerful virus that literally kill you in seconds due to speed of frequency ...this be worst than spanish flu outbreak...IS THERE ANY SANE HUMAN WANT TO LIVED OR EVERYONE REALLY LIKE DYING SOONER ??? :mrgreen: :reddevil:

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:16 pm

PRETTY SOON THEY ALSO WANT X-RAY AND GAMMA BAND SINCE ITS NOT VERY FAR AWAY FROM KU BAND

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:18 pm

YOU KNOW WHAT I WOULD GIVE ELLON MUSK ??? SHOVE HAM ANTENNA RIGHT IN HIS RECTUM IF HE REALLY LIKE RADIOS... :evilbat:

Z_finigan0415

Post by Z_finigan0415 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:27 pm

Ku is like an here in America. As far as the public is concerned. And with direct TV giving up satellites. And dish possibly going bankrupt. The only other American provider is orby tv. And they only use 2 transponders. So there is a ton of bandwidth on ku.

And what I have seen in the clear. Not worth using. C band is much much better...

So save c band. And let ku go

DRIVN78415
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by DRIVN78415 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:40 pm

its rumor in case BIDEN wins 2021...DISH will sell off its spectrum to tmobile and verzion to be setup as 6g new plans since 5g is DOA for america and short-lived through turbulent nature happening in the world with COVID-19 and bad leadership its when new FTC chairman restored Cband funding back to government .....this will be a close one, historic in our time...3.5 to 4.2 ghz clearing will be scrap in favorable of more better frequency in 10ghz spectrum that deliver twice more than CBAND 8-)

and i not gonna worry about xrays and gamma rays next...if i still around to know about ...not my problem when people start acting more funnier in the future with deadly beams on human test subjects ...just to check your emails through your bathroom... :arrow: you know what i mean...they might poop more than poop itself :mrgreen:

WE HUMANS ARE MORE DESTINE TO BE MORE STUPID TO KILL OURSELVES IN OUR LIFETIME

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Post by tvroadmin » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:55 pm

DRIVN78415 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:40 pm
its rumor in case BIDEN wins 2021...DISH will sell off its spectrum to tmobile and verzion to be setup as 6g new plans since 5g is DOA for america and short-lived through turbulent nature happening in the world with COVID-19 and bad leadership its when new FTC chairman restored Cband funding back to government .....
5G, 6G, call it what you want. We now know these technologies are nothing more than surveillance tools for the deep state. Russia has blocked Starlink and OneWeb access to its territory over espionage concerns. There are now rumors that Russia has started placing hardware and missiles in orbit to intercept and destroy these spy satellites. Patriotic Americans with technical skills should consider joining Edward Snowden in Russia and working against the totalitarian police state :ballchain being created in the USSA. FYI, Charlie Ergen has not only invested in 5G but OneWeb too. Time to wake up folks... :zzz

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:55 pm.
Administrator
([email protected])

Return to “Rumors”