Drsat Warning (Scammer)

Discussions about scams and swindles negatively affecting the television industry.
jess76
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru
Articles: 0

Re: Dr. Sat Warning (Scammer)

Post by jess76 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:52 pm

Well; My first digital reciever was a Satcruiser dig/anl/with mover. A very good reciever for the time. It was made in Europe and had a scart conector along with rca conections. I don't think any recievers are "made" in the US anymore. Most come from China or Korea. The quality depends on which company is doing the manufacturing and who they are making the product for. Even my "Cisco" Direct TV recievers are made in Mexico. My previous Charter recievers were made in China. I am a member on Ricks , Caseys , and Joes forum. This is the latest that I've joined, and for awhile it looked like it might be shut down because of the "hack" talk. I'm it is back on track with some discussion related to FTA. I'm looking foward to your posts on the Cisco reciever you are getting. Jess out in California
9' mesh with c/ku feed horn,lnb's w/polorotor. Recievers hooked up: AZ prem hd., Pansat9500,and Manhattan. I have a few others in my colection including an old Satcruiser and a Captiveworks3000.

Tags:

T134
TVRO Visiting Admin
TVRO Visiting Admin

Post by T134 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:10 pm

feedmaster wrote:The best defense is good offense right Mr. Amiko? I would be willing to bet that Amiko receivers are far more successful in hacking than AZbox receivers and probably sell more to boot. Since you brag about having a North American monopoly with Amiko why cap on somebody trying to stake a claim with the Azbox which actually has what the average FTA hobbyist wants, 4:2:2. Being repulsive like this won't help gain any customers regardless. Happy Holidays
Amiko receivers cannot be used in piracy, period.

Azbox piracy is huge and Allianza recently raided distributors in Latin America:

http://www.rapidtvnews.com/201503093749 ... z3TwHlRI8b

Latin America's anti-piracy association, Alianza Contra la Piratería, has successfully completed an operation against AZBox, a brand of illegal free-to-air (FTA) equipment, thanks to the collaboration of NAGRA, Brazil's Claro and public agencies, leaving over one million Latin Americans without the pirate pay-TV signal.

The announcement was made by Alianza during Colombia's Andina Link summit, in which the organisation revealed its triumphs in the region during 2014.

In addition to the AZBox operation, the most important result for Alianza according to its executive director Marta Ochoa, the association has also completed two successful operations against piracy in Venezuela and Paraguay.

In Venezuela, over 8,800 pieces of FTA equipment were confiscated in 23 shops, leading to the arrests of three people. In Paraguay, Alianza was also behind a raid against a popular pirate distributor with an active profile on the social networks and a solid customer base.

The association also reached an agreement with PayPal in order to follow and close payments to large illegal Internet Keys Sharing (IKS) operators in Latin America such as IKS61, LatinoIKS and CSLogins.

"Alianza keeps raising awareness against piracy in the region and opening new initiatives for the future," said Ochoa. "We are sure in 2015 we will keep growing and reach a point of harmony between industry and consumers".

Read more: www.rapidtvnews.com http://www.rapidtvnews.com/201503093749 ... z3tsqtNgW5
Follow us: @rapidtvnews on Twitter
Make no mistake about it, Serge Cormier is one of the biggest distributors of piracy equipment in Canada and the USA.

sigmasat

Post by sigmasat » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:20 am

T134 wrote:
Amiko receivers cannot be used in piracy, period.
Are you sure about that?

Then who releases PowerVu piracy firmware for your line of receivers? :sayno

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread. ... 51&page=11

:owned

DirtyHarry
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by DirtyHarry » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:13 pm

Hello.
I came here looking for information on Rainer Satellite and found this thread.
T134 does nothing but bash other products while trying to make the receiver he sells look good.
Satellite Supreme is a piracy mirror of Fridge FTA and supports Amiko in signal theft.
Ftaconcept is another place where Amiko piracy is supported with comments like this one.
I have played with the Amiko A3 and have configured the box to be fully open Over the Air TV,Cable,Satelite,Terestrial,Kodi,Plex and the whole adroid part with vpn,NAS,Remote desktop and many more features for a friend that had purchased it a while back. I can honestly say that the Amiko A3 does work on DN with the Oscam.apk file version date (10-24-14).

Oscam is a very tricky program but once you see how it works and how the files are set up you will be glad you learned. Now keep in mind that oscam becomes a server and a client so choosing ur structure is a must per reciever. You only need 4 files for DN [server-config-user-dvbapi]. A must Caid=1816 Provider 000101

To does that do not understand or are lost, we must understand that this is a android receiver and its based on computer settings. Folders,copy,paste,backups are the most important things to learn on the Amiko A3. Once you are savyy on how to use the remote the amiko A3 becomes your GOD of all receivers.
T134 should fix the Promised epg and other things on the receiver he sells instead of running around the internet bashing other receivers and sellers. The things that T134 has posted about Rainer Satellite are disgusting. I guess T134 would rather run around the internet posting junk instead of fixing the stuff he sells?

Looking forward to my new Rainer Receiver Mr. T1134. Best of luck to you and your bashing campaign. (Your criminal activities are not unnoticed.)

satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by satdish » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:28 pm

DirtyHarry wrote:Hello.
I came here looking for information on Rainer Satellite and found this thread.
T134 does nothing but bash other products while trying to make the receiver he sells look good.
Satellite Supreme is a piracy mirror of Fridge FTA and supports Amiko in signal theft.
Ftaconcept is another place where Amiko piracy is supported with comments like this one.
I have played with the Amiko A3 and have configured the box to be fully open Over the Air TV,Cable,Satelite,Terestrial,Kodi,Plex and the whole adroid part with vpn,NAS,Remote desktop and many more features for a friend that had purchased it a while back. I can honestly say that the Amiko A3 does work on DN with the Oscam.apk file version date (10-24-14).

Oscam is a very tricky program but once you see how it works and how the files are set up you will be glad you learned. Now keep in mind that oscam becomes a server and a client so choosing ur structure is a must per reciever. You only need 4 files for DN [server-config-user-dvbapi]. A must Caid=1816 Provider 000101

To does that do not understand or are lost, we must understand that this is a android receiver and its based on computer settings. Folders,copy,paste,backups are the most important things to learn on the Amiko A3. Once you are savyy on how to use the remote the amiko A3 becomes your GOD of all receivers.
T134 should fix the Promised epg and other things on the receiver he sells instead of running around the internet bashing other receivers and sellers. The things that T134 has posted about Rainer Satellite are disgusting. I guess T134 would rather run around the internet posting junk instead of fixing the stuff he sells?

Looking forward to my new Rainer Receiver Mr. T1134. Best of luck to you and your bashing campaign. (Your criminal activities are not unnoticed.)
:D
I am too cheap to pay for a banner slot to hawk my products so I spam this board instead. I am intolerant of the c band community, so I belittle them under different aliases. I post fake news on the guitar man's website. Now I am no longer welcome here.

fatso
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by fatso » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:56 pm

It sound like a dealer war is brewing :pistols ...but I don't understand why they come here and vent all their dirty laundry. :thinking
12ft Mesh Dish
C-Band Enthusiast since 1983

DirtyHarry
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by DirtyHarry » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:09 pm

I would not call one person who runs around posting trash a dealer war, but maybe it could turn into one.

You have to question the mental capacity and the sanity of a person who makes and titles a video like this.

(Gwen, the Savior of C-band, receives a sales report on the Gwentech-999 and Rainqueer Satellite. )

Maybe T134 is jealous because somebody is actually selling a real commercial receiver?

elko
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by elko » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:27 am

Sad, really sad what this hobby has become lately...

satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by satdish » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:51 am

DirtyHarry wrote:I would not call one person who runs around posting trash a dealer war, but maybe it could turn into one.

You have to question the mental capacity and the sanity of a person who makes and titles a video like this.

(Gwen, the Savior of C-band, receives a sales report on the Gwentech-999 and Rainqueer Satellite. )

Maybe T134 is jealous because somebody is actually selling a real commercial receiver?
People who create crap like that fridge video have sick minds. Fridge FTA has a VIP member hidden area where these sickos get together and brainstorm this crap. The crap they post about the people they hate for their buds over there is disgusting. It shows how sick and demented they really are.
I am too cheap to pay for a banner slot to hawk my products so I spam this board instead. I am intolerant of the c band community, so I belittle them under different aliases. I post fake news on the guitar man's website. Now I am no longer welcome here.

rusty
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by rusty » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:22 pm

Why would fridgefta mock Rainier? I can understand why the pizza guys at satelliteguys do it, but fridgefta is in the same business as Rainier. You would think that any c band satellite publicity coming from Rainier would also help them out.

If c band is to survive, then all vendors in this niche business should stick together and fight against the established monopolies, rather than fight one another.
12' Cosmos Primestar (refurbished)36" SuperJack Actuator
Chaparral Corotor Feed (Norsat 8115, 4106A)
ZGemmaH7 UHD, OctagonSX88 HD, Edision UHD, DSR-6000, DSR-6050
Clarke Belt: 22W - 133W

Return to “Scams and Swindles”