Foxcreek gets an "F"

For discussions not appropriate for any other forum. We reserve the right to moderate and/or remove any posts made here without notice.
The Professor
TVRO Educator
TVRO Educator
Articles: 0

Foxcreek gets an "F"

Post by The Professor » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:45 am

A member going by name of Foxcreek on this forum sent me the following private message: :contract

foxcreekPM.png

This professor does NOT lecture on BISS codes. Foxcreek is getting an "F"this semester and his report card will be mailed to his Uncle Charlie for further discipline. If it happens again, Mr. Foxcreek will be permanently :banned

:byebye
PhD in TVROSat

Foxcreek
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Re: Foxcreek gets an "F"

Post by Foxcreek » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:52 pm

All,

Take the above for what it's worth ! Prof you'd be better served to play nicer with me !

This forum would be a lot more borring without me !

foxcreek :cool2

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Post by tvroadmin » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:04 am

Foxcreek wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:52 pm
All,

Take the above for what it's worth ! Prof you'd be better served to play nicer with me !

This forum would be a lot more borring without me !

Please see forum rules:

https://www.tvrosat.com/forum/phpBB3/vi ... f=3&t=1050

NOT Allowed:

1. You may not upload or post any files or software or keys or schematics that can potentially be used to compromise or pirate an encrypted satellite, cable, ota or iptv signals;

2. You may not start a discussion about how to pirate an encrypted satellite, cable, ota or iptv signal;

3. You may not start any kind of project whose ultimate purpose is to pirate an encrypted satellite, cable, ota or iptv signal;
This includes private messages. Anyone caught asking for keys or how to decrypt a scrambled signal will be banned immediately without notice from now on. This is NOT a game.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Administrator
([email protected])

Foxcreek
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by Foxcreek » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:15 am

All,

Can I get some support from the other members on this ? Do you want to see
foxcreek go away ? First of all let me say upfront I am not now nor have I ever
been involved in piracy. Other than an interest in technically how piracy is done.

It seems to me that admin is trying to use me as an example albeit totally undeserved.
I do not disagree with the rules here and admin could show if he choose to several
examples of my posts against piracy.

I believe that I have been an asset to this web-site. If you agree then please speak up.

The reality is this web-site needs me more than I need it !

Arion
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by Arion » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:29 pm

Sorry but it doesn't need anyone that bad to get in trouble for the appearance of signal pirating whether you do it or not. The rules are the rules and they apply to all of us. They refreshed for all of us what the terms of service are and since they don't want to draw the attention of the paytv people they made clear what the rules are.

If we can't stomach that then you or I are free to start our own forum and openly discus hacking until we are taken down. And frankly in some of the forums I've been in as well as the one I run if you openly question the owners they don't discuss it at all....they ban you with no discussion about it. Take your medicine and drop the issue.
10' Tek C-band dish, 1.2 meter KU band dish, ASC1 mover, Octagon/Zgemma/Edison dual band STB's. Running OpenPli on all.

user78405
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by user78405 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:48 pm

he sure went the wrong place for bad info...should google it, why ask ..since Rick forums lately giving false Ku band of HBO open and nothing is there in 91w or 95w with HBO prime....not exientence, hardly he not going find any BISS channels alavaible today ..most are local SA to promos from ClaroTV offers...only suckers believe this :hammerme:
8' solid =4 lnbs, 7' solid= 2 lnb, 5' solid= 2 lnb ;; 2 C1pll , 1 gcn dual input, 2 ESX242 , 3 BSC421
crazy liberal pirate

skink
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by skink » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:25 pm

I would like to to know why did it took more than 6 months for this to become an issue?It should have been "nipped in the bud" back in September. :-?

MikeI
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by MikeI » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:31 pm

user78405 wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:48 pm
he sure went the wrong place for bad info...should google it, why ask ..since Rick forums lately giving false Ku band of HBO open and nothing is there in 91w or 95w with HBO prime....not exientence, hardly he not going find any BISS channels alavaible today ..most are local SA to promos from ClaroTV offers...only suckers believe this :hammerme:

The HBO feeds were unscrambled at the time of posting. Other people told me about and I scanned it in that way. Thanks for your contribution.

user78405
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by user78405 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:40 pm

i did try scanned for them on my smaller directtv SWM dish on my roof since i really not going move my BIG BUDs for that Ku band, i sure want to..but those are fix position EZAL mount...not polar, not worth it probably you say since i am happy were i'm at, plenty of programming on satmex and galaxy

on today i learn that on 40w, SKY movies is open on cband...can it possible capture with 7' solid bud, i never get anything below 43w in the past from the ground...its barelly touching the neighbor roof from its aim...but please anyone for update whats the difference with sky movies ..what does it shows ??
8' solid =4 lnbs, 7' solid= 2 lnb, 5' solid= 2 lnb ;; 2 C1pll , 1 gcn dual input, 2 ESX242 , 3 BSC421
crazy liberal pirate

jess76
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by jess76 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:55 pm

Most receivers have Biss "imbedded". The problem came about not from asking how to access the screen, but with the intention of entering the codes without authorization. As stated; I think most "biss" encoding is short lived. Just my 2 cents. Jess out in California
9' mesh with c/ku feed horn,lnb's w/polorotor. Recievers hooked up: AZ prem hd., Pansat9500,and Manhattan. I have a few others in my colection including an old Satcruiser and a Captiveworks3000.

Return to “OFF Topic Discussions”