A daily dose of Vitamin C keeps the Corona Virus away

For discussions not appropriate for any other forum. We reserve the right to moderate and/or remove any posts made here without notice.
tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

A daily dose of Vitamin C keeps the Corona Virus away

Post by tvroadmin » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:42 pm

vitaminc.png

If anyone is worried about contracting the corona virus, you might want to start taking a 1,000 mg or more daily dosage of vitamin c. This idea goes back to the chemist Linus Pauling, the father of modern Chemistry. To make a long story short, Pauling concluded that the gene in humans responsible for making ascorbic acid (vitamin c), has mutated and no longer produces the high dosages of vitamin c needed by the immune system to fight off disease, including the common cold and presumably, corona virus. The other animals seem to produce lots of vitamin c, but humans have to rely on less efficient mechanisms to produce very little vitamin c. Pauling explains:

Anyhow, the idea is you take a large dosage of vitamin c to help your immune system fight off infections. Pauling started spreading this information in the 1970s. Big Pharma (Globalists) were not happy and immediately started to defame the man, calling him a quack. Pauling often said Big Pharma and their war on cancer, was largely a fraud. James Watson, co-discoverer of DNA said much the same about Big Pharma: "It’s a bunch of shit". :toofunny The Globalists did exact revenge on Watson towards the end of his life, stripping him of all his academic positions and income and forcing him to sell his Nobel prize just to have money to eat. What scum bags. :frown

Chinese doctors have been treating coronavirus patients using intravenous vitamin c with great success. Perhaps that's why the death rate in China is so low compared to the USA? The fake news media won't even talk about it. Big Pharma must be planning to roll out their vaccine soon. Can you imagine the reaction of the fake news if President Trump told people to start taking vitamin c pills?

I hope this information helps people out. It certainly can't hurt. You can buy vitamin c pills at your drug store or online. You can also buy apple juice with extra vitamin c added. And of course, you can eat a lot of oranges too!

All this vitamin c talk reminds me of the C band dish. If you think about it, the C band dish is like vitamin c. It even has "C" in its name. The C band dish allows us to watch thousands of master feeds for free. Most people don't know about it and the cable cartels have brain washed everyone into thinking it is obsolete technology, so uninformed consumers can pay thousands of dollars each year to watch compressed TV. Sound familiar? :lol:

Last, but not least, did you know your "Linux" satellite box is named after Linus Pauling? True story, the Linux operating system was named after him...
Administrator
([email protected])

belter-one
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru
Articles: 0

Re: A daily dose of Vitamin C keeps the Corona Virus away

Post by belter-one » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:32 pm

Hello,

Thank you for the useful information. We are taking 1000 mg of vitamin C now and feel outstanding! :-) I think the Linux operating system is named after its founder, Linus Torvalds? Please correct me if I am mistaken.

Take care, stay safe and take plenty of vitamin C and vitamin C-band, :-)

belter-one

tvropro
TVRO On Probation
TVRO On Probation

Post by tvropro » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:27 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

9' DH Satellite, Harvard Feedhorn, Venture Actuator, Pansat Mover, Cisco Receiver
Watching Master C Band Satellite TV :lol:

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Post by tvroadmin » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:09 pm

belter-one wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:32 pm
I think the Linux operating system is named after its founder, Linus Torvalds? Please correct me if I am mistaken.
If you read his wikipedia entry, it states he was named after Linus Pauling. I have no idea why.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linus_Torvalds

It may sadden some of you to know that Linux is in the process of being Bolshevised. Presumably by Microsoft, in order to ruin it. The Bolshevists appeared at Torvald's door about two years ago. Instead of putting up a fight and defending his castle, he fell off his perch.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/21/1788 ... nforcement
Administrator
([email protected])

belter-one
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by belter-one » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:04 am

tvroadmin wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:09 pm
belter-one wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:32 pm
I think the Linux operating system is named after its founder, Linus Torvalds? Please correct me if I am mistaken.
If you read his wikipedia entry, it states he was named after Linus Pauling. I have no idea why.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linus_Torvalds

It may sadden some of you to know that Linux is in the process of being Bolshevised. Presumably by Microsoft, in order to ruin it. The Bolshevists appeared at Torvald's door about two years ago. Instead of putting up a fight and defending his castle, he fell off his perch.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/21/1788 ... nforcement
Thank you,

For this interesting info. If Linux starts to behave like Micro$oft I'll have to try out free-bsd?

Good times, :-)

belter-one

Return to “OFF Topic Discussions”