Trojan Horse

For discussions not appropriate for any other forum. We reserve the right to moderate and/or remove any posts made here without notice.
skink
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru
Articles: 0

Trojan Horse

Post by skink » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:13 pm

I have been trying to access this site for days now,but my anti virus won't allow me to connect because of a trojan virus.I am glad to see it has been addressed.

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Re: Trojan Horse

Post by tvroadmin » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:55 am

There are no viruses around here, including the corona one. :bigsmile

The reason for the downtime we experience once in a while is because the database for either the forum or satellite arc charts gets corrupted. Lots of people trying to access information here, including many bots. So it happens, but we have everything backed up and when I check in and notice the problem, I repair the database.

If you still have problems accessing our site, please test another web browser. I have tested chrome, firefox and windows explorer. They all seem to work fine. Delete your browser cache/cookie files every once in a while too. Change the settings in your anti-virus software (white list our site). It all helps.
Administrator
([email protected])

belter-one
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by belter-one » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:43 pm

Hello,

Do people still use window's internet exploder? :-)

Avoiding windows whenever possible,

belter-one

skink
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by skink » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:27 pm

I use firefox and duckduck go as a search engine.The notification of a trojanhorse was over several days and has subsided.I won't say nothing again in the future to cause any distress.

belter-one
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by belter-one » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:50 pm

skink wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:27 pm
I use firefox and duckduck go as a search engine.The notification of a trojanhorse was over several days and has subsided.I won't say nothing again in the future to cause any distress.
No worries Sir,

I was trying to hear a few laughs regarding internet explorer. Thank you for your posts, and stay safe.

Cheers,

belter-one

Return to “OFF Topic Discussions”