Commercial dealer and forum sponsor.
tek2000
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor
Articles: 0

SOLD OUT: 12 Footers and 30 inch Actuators

Post by tek2000 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:33 pm

All,

We sold our last 12 ft consumer mesh antenna this week. :sad: We are currently sold out and have no plans on restocking this antenna any time soon. We are also sold out on the 30 inch regular duty actuators which was our most popular model and don't know when more will become available.

If you were planning on buying a 12ft Mesh Antenna, at this time, all we can do is recommend the following substitutes:

13.5ft Mesh Antenna - only 2 left

commercial_mesh_2.jpg

10ft Mesh Antenna - limited stock

tvro_mesh10ft_3.jpg

The only actuators we have left are the 36" heavy-duty type recommended for 10' or 12' antennas:

36" SuperJack Actuator

I have kept a couple of 48" heavy-duty actuators for anyone who buys our 13.5' or 15' antennas. They will give you a bit more tracking range over the 36" model. Once the our inventory of 10' antennas is gone, they will be gone for a while. Due to the extraordinary emergency measures being rolled out around the world, I don't see us restocking anything until 2021. If you desperately need a particular antenna, please contact me and I might be able to source some spare reflector panels and possibly an older style mount.

Once again, thanks for your continued support and please remember that all pending orders ship out on Mondays.
Owner
http://www.tek2000.com
#1 Supplier of TVRO Satellite Equipment in North America
[email protected]
(I am not on this forum often and don't check forum PMs, so please email me for faster service)

Return to “Tek2000”