Kodi plugin on ZGEMMA H7

Discussions, tools and files related to ZGemma.
Stony
Articles: 0

Kodi plugin on ZGEMMA H7

Post by Stony » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:37 pm

This has to do with kodi plugin, it would appear that it will not up date on my box so I got frustrated and removed it and it appears that was a mistake know it's gone off the plug in list question how do you get plug in back? But if kodi won't up date Who wants it also how do you up date to new version? I have to say I don't think this recever worth the cost or headaches. Am up for feed back on issue .

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Re: Kodi plugin on ZGEMMA H7

Post by tvroadmin » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:12 am

Stony = Glen Musielak

:banned :banned :banned

Give it up already Glen Musielak. Your anti-ZGemma posts around the internet are NOT working. Your mind control games are NOT working you parasite! The ZGemma 4K is a powerful Enigma 2 based receiver, that decodes every single FTA channel (including 4K) without a single glitch. It can decode ATSC locals and streaming channels off the internet too. All this for around $200 bucks!

To learn how to use your ZGemma 4K satellite receiver and watch over 700 FTA channels without a subscription, please read the ZGemma 4K tutorials:

https://www.tvrosat.com/forum/phpBB3/vi ... .php?f=245
Administrator
([email protected])

plambo
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by plambo » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:04 pm

Well, I have nothing to do with this guy but yesterday trying to install Kodi on my brand new ZGemma H7.AC failed because of missing files to download.

Now my question is how to watch Amazon Prime and Hulu VOD services for which we have subscriptions?

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Post by tvroadmin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:36 pm

The Kodi plugin loads fine as long as you have the latest firmware and a reliable internet connection. Try it again and let us know which files failed to download.
Administrator
([email protected])

plambo
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by plambo » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:18 pm

You were correct, with proper internet connection even with DHCP, not static address, Kodi was installed without problem. I already have added several useful add-ons from the Kodi official developers site. Unfortunately, I cannot find a clean, legal, and reliable add-on for connecting to my Amazon Prime Video account as I can do using WebOS app on my TV. I'd prefer one box to deliver all the content but now that seems is not feasible without sacrifices. I'm also looking for add-on to use our Hulu subscription. Any idea about clean, legal and reliable add-ons for paid subscriptions is appreciated.

dishcrank
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by dishcrank » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:24 am

Kodi supports almost everything out there.

For Amazon Prime, try:

https://thevpn.guru/install-amazon-prim ... odi-addon/

For Hulu, try:

https://www.koditipstricks.com/how-to-i ... i-add.html

Return to “ZGemma”