Zgemma H7 questions

Discussions, tools and files related to ZGemma.
ArloG
Banned
Banned
Articles: 0

Zgemma H7 questions

Post by ArloG » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:52 pm

Hi all. Brand new member here. I have an H7 on its way from Tek.
A Titanium C2 will be here before the receiver arrives. I have several years using Ku with a p$.
I currently have a Dreamlink T5 and a Linkbox 8000 setup on repurposed Wild Blue antennas. Fixed position.

On oversight but hopefully valid question. Both current receivers have the turbo modules installed.
For a little while I'll use an old GI box to move the 12 footer. A diseqc controller will come later on.

Are there provisions already in or as an add-on to enable turbo on the H7? I've searched a bit. Linux will be fun again.
And if anyone can offer a few basics or links to power vu, if it's even worth my time trying it. Or if C band has p$ like ku band dn.

I appreciate any input.

Arion
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Re: Zgemma H7 questions

Post by Arion » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:05 pm

Hack talk isn't allowed here and you'll get no help asking about bypassing valid encryption. The Charlie and Dave people are all over forums like this looking for people like you that want to steal programming.
10' Tek C-band dish, 1.2 meter KU band dish, ASC1 mover, Octagon/Zgemma/Edison dual band STB's. Running OpenPli on all.

ArloG
Banned
Banned

Post by ArloG » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:11 pm

Good info. Thanks. None of that though. Some are open.

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Post by tvroadmin » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:46 am

ArloG wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:52 pm
Hi all. Brand new member here. I have an H7 on its way from Tek.
A Titanium C2 will be here before the receiver arrives. I have several years using Ku with a p$.
I currently have a Dreamlink T5 and a Linkbox 8000 setup on repurposed Wild Blue antennas. Fixed position.

On oversight but hopefully valid question. Both current receivers have the turbo modules installed.
For a little while I'll use an old GI box to move the 12 footer. A diseqc controller will come later on.

Are there provisions already in or as an add-on to enable turbo on the H7? I've searched a bit. Linux will be fun again.
And if anyone can offer a few basics or links to power vu, if it's even worth my time trying it. Or if C band has p$ like ku band dn.

I appreciate any input.
ArloG,

Sorry, but your account here is now closed. Piracy discussions are not permitted here. Please see RULE # 3

https://www.tvrosat.com/forum/phpBB3/vi ... 5da9c42913

Furthermore, Tek2000, our sponsor, has been contacted and asked to cancel your order.
Administrator
([email protected])

supwiddiss
TVRO Agitator

Post by supwiddiss » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:00 pm

I think the guy had a pretty valid subject. Pretty crappy to narc on him. I'm pretty sure Tek wouldn't miss out on a sale and hope he got his stuff and is having fun.
I know my friend can get in the clear and promotions because he showed me. The other stuff not so sure of.
Once in awhile they open channels for a few days or a week so he says. And Velocity for the car nuts is real nice to watch. It is in the clear 24/7.
As I'm finding out and can relate to. It seems like he was asking on the line of a receiver with only a DVB tuner being able to swap one with DVB and DVB-S tuner. It's a good question.Kind of like me asking is there is a truly universal C and Ku LNBF that can do linear and circular and swap polarity without a polorotor. Or if there are feedhorn mount LNBF's for C and KU that need no polarity motor.
A slap on the hand probably would have gotten his wording straightened up. I mean really, we all share the same hobby don't we?
Hmm?

fatso
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by fatso » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:15 pm

supwiddiss wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:00 pm
I think the guy had a pretty valid subject. Pretty crappy to narc on him. I'm pretty sure Tek wouldn't miss out on a sale and hope he got his stuff and is having fun.
I know my friend can get in the clear and promotions because he showed me. The other stuff not so sure of.
Once in awhile they open channels for a few days or a week so he says. And Velocity for the car nuts is real nice to watch. It is in the clear 24/7.
As I'm finding out and can relate to. It seems like he was asking on the line of a receiver with only a DVB tuner being able to swap one with DVB and DVB-S tuner. It's a good question.Kind of like me asking is there is a truly universal C and Ku LNBF that can do linear and circular and swap polarity without a polorotor. Or if there are feedhorn mount LNBF's for C and KU that need no polarity motor.
A slap on the hand probably would have gotten his wording straightened up. I mean really, we all share the same hobby don't we?
Hmm?
Tek is cool...lots of stuff ITC and perfectly legal to discuss and watch. Check here:

https://www.tvrosat.com/cgi-bin/portal_charts.cgi

You can discuss anything on this forum except piracy. Maybe admin over reacted, I dunno, but the programmers have people monitoring forums like this and they frown upon any discussions related to copyright infringement. So let's keep it clean! :bigsmile
12ft Mesh Dish
C-Band Enthusiast since 1983

Return to “ZGemma”