Video about TVROSAT's Satellite Chart's

Discussions specifically related to master c band satellite television.
HappySatellite
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru
Articles: 0

Video about TVROSAT's Satellite Chart's

Post by HappySatellite » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:59 pm

Free Satellite TV Channels - List and Charts to Scan in Channels

THE HAPPY SATELLITE NERD EPISODE 90
In this video we look at www.TVROsat.com and the Satellite Channel Charts with the transponder frequency's C band and KU Band for the North American #FreeSatelliteTV #FTASatellite #SatelliteChannels
I give a commentary on channels and my personal experience with these satellites
Watch feeds like WWE MLB, NHL, Nascar, NBA etc

Tags:

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Re: Video about TVROSAT's Satellite Chart's

Post by tvroadmin » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:10 pm

Thanks HappySatellite! Great video as always.

No need for the surgical mask though, unless you are going to the hospital to perform surgery. :grin: This "Flu" has been blown way out of proportion. Yes, it is highly contagious and almost everyone will contract it. Most won't even know they got it because the symptoms are so mild. The only ones who will be expiring are those who the Creator had scheduled for expiration next month anyways. This "Flu" just brings that expiration forward a bit. That's all.

By comparison, the Spanish Flu of 1918-1919 killed tens of millions around the world and 675,000 in the USA alone. It was a real killer pandemic. Yet, hardly anything was shutdown. Trade continued as before. Apparently, the NYSE didn't care much either. During the first wave of the pandemic, the Dow Industrials went sideways. During the more deadly, second wave, the Dow Industrials actually went up.

Speaking of charts, charts don't lie.

spanishflu1918.png

dowindex.png

Meanwhile, in 2020, some 40 people reportedly die in the USA and there is mass hysteria and the stock exchanges sell off by nearly 40% in a few weeks. China has it under control and only a few thousand died from the first wave. Complete lockdowns in some places. Small businesses destroyed. You can draw your own conclusions about all this. I don't think we have any "Flu Crisis", but rather, a "Credit Crisis" of biblical proportions. Those who were gambling on the exchanges and borrowing to do stock buybacks (e.g. Charlie Ergen) got BURNED and now demand endless bailouts from taxpayers. Hardly anyone will die from the virus, but most will be impoverished by the tsunami of inflation that is coming and all the destroyed livelihoods so a few can cover up their financial crimes. Pathetic.
Administrator
([email protected])

HappySatellite
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru
Articles: 0

Re: Video about TVROSAT's Satellite Chart's

Post by HappySatellite » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:02 pm

Yes I was just trying to look funny and paranoid. When editing I thought that I should have been holding bags of toilet paper. Just part of my strange seance of humour. :lol:

Listing to the Turbo Force Man to much and watching Global news to much :lol:

Return to “C Band Satellite”