Cautions about Rainier Satellite and DrSat

Discussions about scams and swindles negatively affecting the television industry.
madFTA
TVRO Member
TVRO Member
Articles: 0

Cautions about Rainier Satellite and DrSat

Post by madFTA » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:47 am

These guys

Retarded Satellite aka Rainier Satellite :retarded

and

Dr.Queer Sat aka Dr. Sat :middlefinger

They been slandering the FTA community...and...now they will pay. :bangbang

...more to come on these turds. :turd
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
-Mark Twain

(~12 foot SAMI Mesh Dish~36 inch Superjack Actuator~DSR 6050~Octagon / OpenPLi)

Tags:

madFTA
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Re: Cautions about Retarded Satellite and Dr.Queer Sat

Post by madFTA » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:16 am

Seems they taken to bashing Ricky lately :boo!

There's more out there, just plug in a few search terms like Rick Caylor/sonicview to find them.

At least the SoNiCvIEw worked and was cutting edge technology for its time...can't say that for the cisco 9865 POS...looks like a shitty cable box from the 90s and performs like it too. :toofunny

...wow..look at those cool On Screen Display graphics :laughfloor:
9865screen1.jpg
9865screen1.jpg (7.21 KiB) Viewed 20421 times
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
-Mark Twain

madFTA
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by madFTA » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:05 am

Tweedledee and Tweedledum (already defined :lol: ) want a blackout on satellite feeds:

Was wondering about something. Maybe some light can be shed about this. I noticed forums like Ricks and TVROSAT post feeds that are scrambled, why? I mean if a feed is scrambled that means you cant watch it, right. Or is it have something to do with pirate activities these guys are into?
They don't want you knowing about all those feeds, eh...Why??? :thinking Oh.....I forgot, they are providers. :hehehe: ....working out of a Chicago bedroom, selling free diginet channels disquised as a subscription package. :lol2

....more

Some are destined to live a life of crime, its their prerogative what they want to do with their life. The jails are full of these thugs. All they do is cost the honest citizen money supporting them in prison. Its sad but true.

Yup, yup...those jails are filling up with price gouging thugs, like Dr. QueerSat who marks up his bird baths by 800% and Retarded Satellite who manages to best him with a 3000% markup on the most disfunctional satellite decoder in existence!! :thumbsdown ...when there scam don't work they must resort to conspiracy theories :kook to explain away their lack lustre sales. :kookoo: :hammerme:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Price_gouging

Hippocrites to the core...
-Mark Twain

madFTA
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by madFTA » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:43 am

Nothing new being offered from the fta dealers but a couple cheap boxes that Rick himself admits is buggy and not made for the USA.
Tweetledum opens his big mouth again...cheap in price, yes, but rich in features moron :wink: ...quick, go put some more lipstick on that pig you sell because nobody is falling for your endless lies and scams... :mooning

Feel sorry for those stuck on that fta receiver merry go round dumping countless dollars on the same old garbage hardware.
:yawn

No need to feel sorry (for Linux decoders) retard cause WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS and have no time for (9865 cable box) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSERS! :biggrin

-Mark Twain

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Post by tvroadmin » Thu May 17, 2018 6:06 am

All,

I just thought you might be interested in knowing that we got this early morning email greeting from none other than Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum (who else?? :lol: ): My, what professionalism on their part... :hammerme: I think the email refers to Aka, our web host and forum admin who keeps this place humming along behind the scenes and who in real life is an awesome guy who doesn't deserve this kind of harassment. I think they also don't like member fatso and the zgemma. :lol:

Keep the emails coming. They will all be archived in this section which was created especially for you and to warn the tvro community about your antics. You are your own worst enemies. :tongue

Code: Select all

Name:hacksaw in cake
Email: [email protected]
Inquiry: Other
Subject: lies to sell your crap
IP: 188.114.110.183
Host: 

as usual, the chinks are lying to the public with fake stories how great these
alibaba clones are. dry up and blow away tvroadmin, you chink bastard!
Administrator
([email protected])

madFTA
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by madFTA » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:50 am

Heard about a cyber crime investigation out of Chicago. Someone is hacking servers, spamming emails accounts and executing denial of service attacks on e-commerce portals to stop sales. Seems like this fool and his soirees want to do some hard time. :ballchain

...more to come.
-Mark Twain

madFTA
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by madFTA » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:08 am

The 'Rip-off Rainier' :3stooges: crowd is back at making delusional posts....actually, it is just one idiot:

Dominic22 = bigdishjohn = Rip-off Rainer = GLENN MUSIELAK

The problem with streaming services such as Directnow, Sling, Hulu, Netflix, etc besides the poor picture quality, is you end up using excessive bandwidth that if you're not already will get billed for in the future.

Maybe Charlie needs to uplink some freebies on c-band again to shut him up. :sinister

If you went the FTA route with those cheap receivers you're not only getting a junk receiver with no support that gives you grief, but the content is poor and continues to dwindle. Soon all that will be left with FTA will be the shopping and religious channels who you pay for by you donating to them. Not top Nielsen content for sure.

Sure buddy, every $10 FTA receiver from China descrambles everything on c-band. :laughfloor: Keep deluding yourself. :hammerme:

As far as equipment goes for c band it's you get what you pay for. If you can't afford quality gear like Rainier sells you're better off looking for a good old 10 foot system from somebody that is getting rid of. Do not get sucked in by any of the Chinese crap like Tek2000, Tvrosat, or Satellite Gallore sells

Sure pal, everyone is running to send you $4000 for the 'rip-off' special of the millennium. :disgusted

Nobody told me the Benny Hill Show was back in production. :toofunny

-Mark Twain

Arion
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by Arion » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:55 am

As far as equipment goes for c band it's you get what you pay for. If you can't afford quality gear like Rainier sells

How about a little truth in advertising?

As far as equipment goes for c band it's you get what you pay for. If you can't afford overpriced gear like Rainier sells.......

People are cord cutting because frankly they can't afford it anymore that is why many are going to streaming because they can do it cheaper than the satellite services and they have more of a selection. For those of us that like FTA we can get a decent receiver starting around $100 and now some new 4K receivers can be had for around $150. Yes, the dishes can be pretty expensive if you can't source one locally but I have a Tek dish and it survived my first winter last year and did just fine. It did cost a few dollars to get the whole kit but at a average dish/directv cost of $100 a month the package pays for itself within a year and a half or less if you have to buy everything.

With Rainer your going to pay $1300 for the dish and then add shipping to that. When I purchased my package from Tek about 18 months ago the whole package delivered was about what it cost for Rainer's dish without the shipping charges. They use a dated Cisco receiver that they are going to charge you $700 for and then you have to add the cost of the LNB, the mounting pole, the actuator and controller as well as all the cabling. I haven't added it up but that has to be pushing $3K by the time it's all said and done.

What is the difference between Rainer and FTA? Well you pay a subscription fee to them for channels that are mostly free and not encrypted that you can receive on any modern receiver anyway and they charge you about $250 a year for the subscription where most of the encrypted channels your paying for are ones that most people wouldn't watch anyway. They show Newsy, Grit, Bloomberg, WGN, CTV, Laff, Escape ect as part of their subscription and yet these are all free to air channels that are not encrypted at all.

What I personally as an end consumer am looking for is value for the money. Rainer's gear is overpriced with a hamstrung receiver that can't do 4K and with a bunch of channels in their 'subscription package' that are free anyway to someone with basic c-band gear. If you can source a dish locally and just buy a decent FTA receiver, actuator, cabling, LNB and mover you can probably do the whole thing for less than $600 out of pocket. For me I wanted new equipment and Tek had a package put together that had everything that I needed without having to piece things together. This is a hobby more than anything and FTA channels come and go but many of them have been around for a long time and will in the future as well. If fiber internet comes to my rural location I still won't give up my FTA gear as I like watching many of the sports feeds uplinks without compression and without all the commercial breaks and besides I like to look around to scan and see what is new.

I'd imagine that for anyone that they do sucker into going that route that they might well have buyers remorse in the end as they are actually paying more than what they would for a full directv/dish subscription and frankly are getting a lot less programming than either of those two pay services.
10' Tek C-band dish, 1.2 meter KU band dish, ASC1 mover, Octagon/Zgemma/Edison dual band STB's. Running OpenPli on all.

madFTA
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by madFTA » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:50 am

Tweedledee and Tweedledum :glenn: (consult 1st post for definitions) at work. That turd a1gonquin :turd enters at 1:52. Benny Hill learns the hard way how con men operate. Don't end up a victim like Benny... :toofunny

-Mark Twain

madFTA
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Re: Cautions about Rainier Satellite and DrSat

Post by madFTA » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:56 pm

404byebye.png

:byebye
-Mark Twain

Return to “Scams and Swindles”