Commercial dealer and forum sponsor.
tek2000
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor
Articles: 0

Sorry Out of Stock on 12 Footers for now

Post by tek2000 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:08 am

All,

This morning I noticed the 12 footer mesh antennas are sold out. Quite a few sold last week and some more yesterday. I thought our stock from last year might last a few more months, but it appears the larger antennas are in demand by the local TV stations. My apologies to those who received quotes recently and were ready to purchase. If you are a home satellite tv enthusiast, please consider purchasing our 10 footer. It will get the job done and prices are lower since you are not competing with the TV stations.

We have 12', 13.5' and 15' (latest consumer and commercial model) antennas in production at the factory and arrival of new stock to our main warehouse is scheduled for late May/2019. :bananna: If you are a TV station or home satellite enthusiast and want one of the larger antennas just sit tight because they are on the way. I will start taking pre-orders for these in early May. You get a 15% discount off the regular price posted on our website when you pre-order, which is equivalent to free shipping!

As always, thanks to our many loyal customers who buy from us and we look forward to serving you again soon.

12ft_mesh_dish_2.JPG

12ft_outside_3.JPG
Owner
http://www.tek2000.com
#1 Supplier of TVRO Satellite Equipment in North America

(I am not on this forum often and don't check forum PMs, so please email me for faster service)

tek2000
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor
Articles: 0

Re: Sorry Out of Stock on 12 Footers for now

Post by tek2000 » Thu May 30, 2019 5:23 am

All,

I've been informed that the 12', 13.5' and 15' mesh antennas will arrive in our warehouse late next month. Things have been held up a bit due to lack of parts. If you wish to pre-order such an antenna now, you can do so by contacting us. You will also get a 15% discount.
Owner
http://www.tek2000.com
#1 Supplier of TVRO Satellite Equipment in North America

(I am not on this forum often and don't check forum PMs, so please email me for faster service)

Return to “Tek2000”