Search found 20 matches

Return

by HappySatellite
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Master Channel List for Big Dish Users

I got the new master list up on mine today. there is some CBS stuff that i did not know what there on Galaxy 19 C Band Here is a video on how to put the file on the zgamma using dreamsat. I havea hard time getting Dreamsat to network properly in Wine so I ended up using a windows machine to do it. T...
by HappySatellite
Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: zgemma h7 loopout

I run a satellite splitter with my Enigma 2 boxes and the good thing is with the web interface I can switch to a channel with the same polarity on my Computer wile downstairs! Most of the time with the Zgemma H7 you can also run DreamDroid in Android to stream the channels over your home wifi networ...
by HappySatellite
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Video about TVROSAT's Satellite Chart's

Free Satellite TV Channels - List and Charts to Scan in Channels https://youtu.be/t3jwzuVxnuw THE HAPPY SATELLITE NERD EPISODE 90 In this video we look at www.TVROsat.com and the Satellite Channel Charts with the transponder frequency's C band and KU Band for the North American #FreeSatelliteTV #FTA...
by HappySatellite
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The real facts about 5G and recommended C-band antenna sizes

I meant to try to do a video on this post a long time ago. But was Busy now I have time to make video's standing in front of my Tek2000 8 foot dish. I do get drops in my signal on some transponders and wonder if it is from 5g or other microwave interference. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1FJs8kAtr4
by HappySatellite
Tue May 05, 2020 7:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

VIDEO: Finaly got my Analog box going C-SPAN 131 west

THE HAPPY SATELLITE NERD EPISODE 97 - Obsolete But Neat C-SPAN is still analog on C-Band Satellite it is one of the last analog channels that you can receive with the Analog Satellite receivers! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d54VYY8Fdfg&list=PL_g5Ad_LMmeJeJG2yNvPBLu7zXsk9gLoU&index=2 I am not goin...
by HappySatellite
Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C-Band is doom... FAST

I am going to keep reporting what is happening in the world of satellite. I have no plans to ditch my 8 foot C Band dish! It will just give me new LNB's to test out on the dish that will filter out the noise! For people like myself, there is interference in a small city, but it is still very watchab...
by HappySatellite
Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is Pay TV inflation starting to get out of control? Is Dish bankruptcy imminent?

According to my Friend Antenna man he was saying company's like Viacom want more money money and that is why cable and satellite rates are always going up. YouTube TV is increased to be able to watch the Garbage on MTV. I keep hearing it is the big content creators that are making the rates go up. h...
by HappySatellite
Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day

Going to celebrate it by watching American wrestling on TV
by HappySatellite
Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CNN mux on 43.1w ITC

I was getting it in Kingston Ontario on my 8 Footer! Was trying to get the ITC Fox News feed but using the SatHero I could not lock the transponder! DVB-S2 3895V 20200 :rain