Search found 141 matches

Return

by The Professor
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Channel List for Big Dish Users

We now have a Master Channel List available for download for BIG satellite dish users located in North America. It contains a comprehensive list of all the satellite transponders visible from the "Americas" (from 0.8°W to 139°W) . For your information, over 4000 programs (both scrambled and FTA) wer...
by HappySatellite
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Master Channel List for Big Dish Users

I got the new master list up on mine today. there is some CBS stuff that i did not know what there on Galaxy 19 C Band Here is a video on how to put the file on the zgamma using dreamsat. I havea hard time getting Dreamsat to network properly in Wine so I ended up using a windows machine to do it. T...
by fatso
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Solid dishes

My experience has been the opposite and I favour mesh dishes for backyard enthusiasts like ourselves because they are lighter and easier to operate. I've been using a 12 ft classic paraclipse mesh dish for over 3 decades now without any problems. I also got a 12 ft mesh dish gifted to me by tek2000....
by new2cband
Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Food channel and many more is fta

You can find them at 3980, H, 30000, 101w.
by tvroadmin
Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Retro TV and others on Atlantic Ku

Weather Nation and ZNS can be found on 11305. They have live coverage of hurricane Dorian if you need it. The storm is currently slamming into the Bahamas. Nice little place. The last time I was there the bus driver was using a vine to open the rear door and the forward bus momentum to close it. :lol:
by dishcrank
Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Food channel and many more is fta

131W 3880V 30000 is also clear.

GAC, Travel, Food Network, HGTV, Cooking, DIY feeds.
by skink
Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Help Actuator Houston Tracker and Monterey 100c

The bottom two connectors marked 36V(bottom left in the photo are for the two white wires on the actuator.The other two brown or black wires are connected to the other bank marked sensor and gnd.Clean the rust off won't hurt.
by tek2000
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Solid dishes

I've never used a slewing drive. Do you have a link to a suggested model that would work with your commercial antennas? Would you still be able to punch in a position to a positioner and the satellite move to a specific orbital location with these drives just like it works now with an actuator/HH m...
by tek2000
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SNR and equinoxes.

So does SNR tend to increase by about 5% around the equinoxes and perhaps decrease by 5% around the solstices? Quite fascinating, belter-one No, it should do the opposite and decrease. Remember, during the equinox and solstice, the clarke belt plane which holds the satellites is coincident with the...