Search found 7 matches

Return

by DRIVN78415
Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C-Band is doom... FAST

Not really Doomed, after 2020...new president and new people will be in charged in FCC..probably SES and EUTELSAT will bid on buying Intelsat ...i pretty sure SES will have larger stake for American viewers as EUTELSAT with Spanish viewers ...remember latin sats users have no concern for this proble...
by DRIVN78415
Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C-Band is doom... FAST

sorry TEXASMAX and JKL....SATS AREN'T GONNA ANYWHERE ...ITS GONNA BE WITH US FOR NEXT CENTURY AND BE EVERYWHERE AROUND OUR OWNED BACKYARDS LIKE MARS AND OTHER MOONS WE HABITAT ...NO FIBER WILL DO THAT ...ITS GREAT FOR SPEEDS BUT TERRIBLE TO BE TRAP AND DEPENDING ON GLASS CABLE ...IT ALL TAKES ONE CU...
by DRIVN78415
Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Has the NASA Transponder's Power been reduced?

everyone suffering the same problems but it will recover it after dust in our atmosphere gets cleared by weeks later ...its not only 127w..but all satellites loss 3.5 SNR power but still operational with that like nothing change in signal picture degradation...even with 9.0 snr that supposed to be 9...
by DRIVN78415
Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Does skewing an LNB improve reception?

depending on your dish if is level to the ground, is really up to the user had it first setup, like mine...some of my yard is not level due to drought cause it to form a trench between house and fence line or it rains too much cause some part of the ground to form humps that is higher than other loc...
by DRIVN78415
Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trump speech on how election was stolen

i do not agree with him, and i voted BIDEN for that reason..freedom from zoning and freedom to have cband controled..WHAT HIS FOLKS DID..HE ALLOWED CELLUAR TAKE OUR CHUNK OF FREEDOM AND MADE PROFIT FROM OUR FREQUENCY ..TELL ME WHAT IT IS.. also it doesn't have to be trump to make america great...it ...
by DRIVN78415
Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

117w Televisa 3740H are open

eutelsat 117w , 3740 H televisa networks been open for a week and i wondering will it be for 2nd week..who knows..they might revert to powervu again...but i do like golden channel and bitme ...right now its showing the movie hobbits on golden , not sure which one