restocking dishes ?

Discussion of large prime focus satellite dishes used for C-Band signal reception.
Lbocato
TVRO Member
TVRO Member
Articles: 0

restocking dishes ?

Post by Lbocato » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:51 pm

not interested at the moment buying any satellite dishes. I wanna ask this question is tek200 planing to restock 8ft Prime Focus Solid Dishs in the future?

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Re: restocking dishes ?

Post by tvroadmin » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:24 am

Lbocato wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:51 pm
I wanna ask this question is tek200 planing to restock 8ft Prime Focus Solid Dishs in the future?
I highly doubt it. The only way you might get a dish is if you prepay them for one during their next production run, if any. And it will be very expensive, due to the record price of aluminum, steel and astronomical shipping costs.

The US economy is in a depression. Over 90 million Americans applied for first time jobless benefits since the beginning of the 'plandemic'. Less than 18 million jobs were created (recovered) during the same period. These are figures your own government releases, which you can see below. Even at this time, roughly 300,000 Americans are applying for first time jobless benefits every week. And that doesn't include millions more who are quitting their jobs over the vaccine (poison) mandate and who aren't eligible for jobless benefits. Of course, small business owners haven't been spared either, with millions already closed or on the brink of closing. To put this economic carnage in perspective, during the GFC (2008-2010), only 30 millions jobs were lost and it took the rest of the decade to recoup 90% of them.

On top of this you have runaway inflation, supply chain breakdowns and the Globalists/Usurers :reddevil: recently deciding to shut down the cargo ports on both of your coasts, :doh to cause a severe goods shortages, thereby creating ever greater demand destruction and deflationary pressures so they can print trillions more in a last ditch attempt to buy up as many houses, farms, metallic money and other physical assets as possible before the general public wakes up to the ruse that they have been plundered dry by these international financial hyenas.

Does that answer your question? :scratchingmyhead:

WEEKLY JOBLESS CLAIMS (thousands)
Initial Jobless Claims.png
MONTHLY JOB GAINS (thousands)
non-farm_payrolls.png
Administrator
([email protected])

Lbocato
TVRO Member
TVRO Member
Articles: 0

Re: restocking dishes ?