Malfunctioning AT&T satellite could explode and wreak havoc on entire TV industry

Discussions about the latest digital satellite tv industry news.
tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Malfunctioning AT&T satellite could explode and wreak havoc on entire TV industry

Post by tvroadmin » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:19 am

In case you missed the news, Spaceway-1 located at orbital slot 101w has malfunctioned and is ready to explode into a thousand pieces. It is owned/operated by AT&T/DirecTV and manufactured by Boeing. :doh There are numerous satellites at that orbital slot, so exploding debris could cause SES1 problems, which carries the bulk of American cable television programming and lots of diginets. What a shame.

DirecTV is moving one of its satellites to a safer orbit over fears of explosion

exploding_sat.png

If you read this board you probably already know that Boeing hires/outsources their engineering projects to $9/hr 3rd world coolies using a treasonous program called H1-B under the Immigration and Nationality Act. Presumably they do this because they have a seething hatred for American engineers and scientists and an insatiable appetite for mammon. :reallyangry See for your self what ex-Boeing engineers have to say. So far this lunacy has resulted in the production of sub-standard civilian aircraft that routinely crash and kill hundreds of people. Airlines around the world have been forced to ground their latest planes. Pie in the face for Boeing. President Trump could have ended the treasonous H1-B program and outsourcing of American jobs with an executive order (which he was elected to do), but he hasn't, which means he is complicit in the destruction of the creative intellectual labor of American STEM graduates and workers. Another traitor in a long list of traitors and he won't build the wall either (his Globalist masters won't allow it). Last I heard, 2 out 3 STEM professionals in the USA are either unemployed, underemployed, or not working in their chosen field because of these policies. Beware of the fake news media :middlefinger which employs the BIG lie technique to convince you that there is a shortage of technology workers. The BIG LIE technique involves using a lie so colossal and repeating it over and over again, that nobody can bring themselves to believe that anyone could distort the truth on such a grand scale.

How clever of the Globalists. Tell this BIG LIE about a shortage of American technology workers and keep repeating it on CNN, NBC, Fox News, ABC, CBS, MSNBC all their newspaper rags and who's gonna question it, except for TVROSat? :helloguys: Please do spread the word, as most people are conditioned to accept the BIG LIE (probably through evolution) because they themselves could never tell such big lies. But, apparently, there is another group out there whose parasitic existence depends on the BIG LIE. They must fight with the lie...and fight they do. And they've been using the BIG LIE technique for a long time. Jim Garrison on lies and fairytales:

Still believe the History Channel's official explanation about Kennedy's assassination? The Globalists did him in because he started to oppose their power structure. The simplest explanation is always the correct one. Nixon had to make a run for it :run for the same reason (i.e. he was a chicken :lol: ). Trump is nothing but a showman. Traitors and puppets in the WH over the last half century.

Now we get to the satellite thing. Although this spacecraft was built over a decade ago, what are the odds that engineering standards were lowered and creative labor was kicked to the curb to save money? Batteries overheating and exploding, huh? We are talking real basic stuff here and not the design of some advanced antenna with a precise beam pattern. It is almost certain that Boeing started cutting corners way back in 2004. It has just gotten out of control now to the point where the failure rate on their engineering products is so bad that they can't be safely used. :sayno

And it gets worse. Something like half of AT&Ts satellite fleet use spacecraft constructed by Boeing (the others by Airbus). So what happens when the other Boeing satellites start malfunctioning and exploding? Will DirecTV close the bakery? :byebye

Man, these companies are getting the bad karma they deserve. This is not a one off thing either, as you will see. More crashing airlines, malfunctioning satellites, exploding nuclear power plants (move far, far away from these things), exploding cars, failing power grids and the list will go on, because Globalists now control these institutions and are replacing the creative worker with the slave worker. Since these technologies were the product of the creative worker in the first place, they will disappear not too long after the creative worker disappears. Things may coast for a while with malfunctions, breakdowns and increasing failure rates, but the end result is always the same.

The good news is that the majority of C-band satellites were constructed by Lockheed Martin and as a major defense contractor, I believe they are prohibited from outsourcing. So, for now, the quality and standards met will likely be much higher.

To see which company makes which C-band satellite, have a look at:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_SES_satellites
Administrator
([email protected])

Tags:

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator

Re: Malfunctioning AT&T satellite could explode and wreak havoc on entire TV industry

Post by tvroadmin » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:02 am

What can you personally do to defeat the Globalists?

First and foremost, get the word out. Who are the Globalists? In the past, they were known as Internationalists because they do not belong to any nation or have any allegiance to any nation. They conduct their (financial) business everywhere. The Globalists are in short, the 30-40 largest financiers (could even be fewer) in the world. Put these people under lock-and-key and most of the problems go away. Unfortunately, they are a formidable power. They own the central banks and the largest commercial banking houses of the world. Basically, they are currency counterfeiters. Through this power, they control the behavior of the stock-exchange traded corporations. For example, they will tell a corporation to start replacing American workers with H1B coolies. They will tell the same corporation to get on board with the climate change hoax designed to destroy the energy industry and raise your taxes so you can pay the interest on your government's ever rising debt which they own. :lol: They will tell the same corporation they must support the transgender movement and other weird stuff. If the corporation don't comply, their loans are called and they go bankrupt. This is why every stock-exchange traded corporation has the exact same policies in place, because of the blackmail coming from the bankers. :evilbat:

The orders seem to come down from the same lunatics. Here is Charlie Ergen complying with one of their orders and doing his best to pretend that a man wearing a skirt and lipstick and pretending to be a woman is normal. :kook Charlie has to follow many other orders, including hiring H1-B foreign workers, instead of Americans. If he don't comply, his business is destroyed because he owes billions to the bankers and there are no new loans for 5G. If you read other forums, you may get the impression that this guy is a genius business man, but, in reality, he is an agent of the financiers.

Second, make every effort to limit or eliminate any business you give to stock-exchange traded companies. If they are listed on the stock exchange, you can be sure they rely on financial capital from the bankers (i.e. Globalists). So, avoid them or any money you give them will be used against you in the future. Deal with companies not listed on these exchanges and not financed by them, and therefore not beholden to them. Deal with small, family owned businesses instead. :bigsmile

Do your small part to help stop these lunatics, and yes, this is still a c-band satellite forum! :tongue
Administrator
([email protected])

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator

Re: Malfunctioning AT&T satellite could explode and wreak havoc on entire TV industry

Post by tvroadmin » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:53 am

tvroadmin wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:19 am
The good news is that the majority of C-band satellites were constructed by Lockheed Martin and as a major defense contractor, I believe they are prohibited from outsourcing. So, for now, the quality and standards met will likely be much higher.

Oops! It seems Lockheed Martin has just started outsourcing the production of its fighter jets to India.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/ ... hter-33786

I stand corrected. Thanks to the person who emailed me about this. I guess the construction of the next generation of communication satellites will also be outsourced. The treason moves at light speed these days under Trump. :roll:
Administrator
([email protected])

prodder
Articles: 0

Post by prodder » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:09 am

In 1989 when I was an engineer at McDonnell-Douglas (now Boeing) in Long Beach, they started bringing in workers on H-1B visa. I brought an action with the U.S. Department of Labor. They investigated it and dropped it.

In 1999, I worked with an H-1B in a Seattle Fortune 100 company. She didn’t know anything. She went around asking everyone questions about how to do things. I swear her “master degree” was a fraudulent document. The only reason she was in the U.S. was that her husband, also an H-1B worked for Microsoft. I guess it was a package deal.

In 2000, hating the rain, I left Seattle and returned to San Diego. I worked for a large company and had a charge placed with me, an H-1B programmer. Later there was a lay off and 10 American were let go, but the H-1B worker was retained. I asked management why. Because they said, they paid too much to get her and they “felt sorry that she would be deported if she didn’t have a job.” Boo hoo. In addition, she didn’t know what she was doing either.

I have abandoned a career in IT because the jobs are scarce; the wages are stagnant and falling. People I know make the same today as they did a decade ago. Most new hires are Indians at campuses built by Intel, IBM, Qualcomm, Motorola, Cisco, Apple, Microsoft and most other tech companies. It is treasonous.

Take care.

tek2000
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor

Post by tek2000 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:42 pm

In Canada there is something called the TFW program. It is used by companies to recruit low skilled foreign labor. The major banks caught some flak a few years ago for trying to staff some of their teller positions with it. There never was much of a high-tech industry in Canada to begin with and with the collapse of Nortel nearly two decades ago, there is little tech innovation here outside of a few small places in Ottawa and Waterloo. I think Tek2000 is about as high-tech as it gets in Canada! :lol:

Seriously, though, people in the USA should start their own businesses and not work for corporations in the first place. In the long run, you will always be better off.
Owner
http://www.tek2000.com
#1 Supplier of TVRO Satellite Equipment in North America
[email protected]
(I am not on this forum often and don't check forum PMs, so please email me for faster service)

mux
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by mux » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:39 pm

Wow where can I get my foil hat. :lol:

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator

Post by tvroadmin » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:39 pm

mux wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:39 pm
Wow where can I get my foil hat. :lol:
At the duty free shop next time you decide to fly on a Boeing 737 max. :lol:

The usual suspects will strong arm the FAA into allowing these planes to fly again without fixing the underlying problems. They will continue to malfunction and crash just like the Russian planes did in the decade prior to the collapse of the former Soviet Union. Same Globalists, causing the same problems then and now. Do you see the pattern? Fly on Airbus equipment whenever you can, and stick to international airlines. It could save your life. Airbus won't last long either because it too is in the cross hairs of the Globalists and slated for destruction, but it is safer for now. The major US airlines are also under the thumb of the same suspects, which explains why they pay 'Kentucky Fried Chicken' salaries to new pilots. :eek: Most American pilots I know work overseas where they get compensated fairly for their technical skills.
Administrator
([email protected])

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator

Post by tvroadmin » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:50 pm

Since this is a satellite TV forum and all, I was hoping some of you on the inside can shed some light on what is actually going on at AT&T and Dish. We all know these companies are failing. They seem to be rotting from the inside out. The only logical explanation for all this is the replacement of the creative worker who made these companies possible in the first place.

Please don't be afraid to post. What is the worse that can happen to you? Will they force you to train your foreign replacement and fire you? They are already doing that...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... lacements/
Administrator
([email protected])

Return to “Satellite News”