MeTV Plus starts on May 15

Discussions about the latest digital satellite tv industry news.
tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

MeTV Plus starts on May 15

Post by tvroadmin » Thu May 06, 2021 3:31 am

In other news, MeTV Plus starts broadcasting in a few weeks. I presume it will be fed from C band satellite, probably on 101W.

Weekday programming will consist mainly of sitcoms and cop shows, with evenings featuring “Vega$,” “Hawaii Five-0” and “Mission: Impossible.” Late nights will include a rebroadcast of MeTV’s “Toon In with Me” (the morning cartoon show hosted by Bill Leff) at 11 p.m. followed by “Comedy Classics” (The Three Stooges, Laurel & Hardy and The Little Rascals) at midnight.

So now you will have more classic TV and Weigel has plans to add even more diginets later. :bigsmile

https://www.robertfeder.com/2021/05/03/ ... metv-plus/
Administrator
([email protected])

indira
Banned
Banned
Articles: 0

Re: MeTV Plus starts on May 15

Post by indira » Wed May 19, 2021 9:19 pm

MeTV+ will not be available on satellite at this time. Have a nice day!

Captain Ron
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru
Articles: 0

Re: MeTV Plus starts on May 15

Post by Captain Ron » Wed May 19, 2021 11:05 pm

From what i've read MeTV+ is being released to (Test Markets) and it is showing in some large cities on OTA antenna and in some cases Bounce TV is going away and MeTV+ is taking its place and it is in some cable markets. (Chicago and Phoenix are two of them) It was said that if MeTV+ is a success they are saying it will be released nationaly at a later date.

On cable ---- MeTV+ will be carried on Comcast Xfinity 361/1168, RCN 30, WOW 196, Medicom 112 and Spectrum 188. At the outset the network also will air on a digital subchannel of KMOH, the Weigel station serving Phoenix, Arizona. Weigel-owned stations in other markets are expected to follow.

Return to “Satellite News”