Trump speech on how election was stolen

Discussions not based on facts or objective evidence will be moved here.
tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Trump speech on how election was stolen

Post by tvroadmin » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:11 am

Trump made a speech on how the Bolsheviks stole the US election. None of the fake news networks will carry it, but TVROSat is carrying it. :bigsmile

Administrator
([email protected])

Arion
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru
Articles: 0

Re: Trump speech on how election was stolen

Post by Arion » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:21 am

I don't think even Faux Snews carried it live. Globalist scum!
10' Tek C-band dish, 1.2 meter KU band dish, ASC1 mover, Octagon/Zgemma/Edison dual band STB's. Running OpenPli on all.

DRIVN78415
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by DRIVN78415 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:55 pm

i do not agree with him, and i voted BIDEN for that reason..freedom from zoning and freedom to have cband controled..WHAT HIS FOLKS DID..HE ALLOWED CELLUAR TAKE OUR CHUNK OF FREEDOM AND MADE PROFIT FROM OUR FREQUENCY ..TELL ME WHAT IT IS..

also it doesn't have to be trump to make america great...it can be me or any you all can make this country great..not just one man..or wealth..it can be anyone in this country make america great..

belter-one
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by belter-one » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:26 pm

DRIVN78415 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:55 pm
i do not agree with him, and i voted BIDEN for that reason..freedom from zoning and freedom to have cband controled..WHAT HIS FOLKS DID..HE ALLOWED CELLUAR TAKE OUR CHUNK OF FREEDOM AND MADE PROFIT FROM OUR FREQUENCY ..TELL ME WHAT IT IS..

also it doesn't have to be trump to make america great...it can be me or any you all can make this country great..not just one man..or wealth..it can be anyone in this country make america great..
Hi DRIVN78415,

Thank you for your post. It sure will be nice to have compassionate, honest, lucid, focused governance from the executive branch again. So looking forward to it. We might even get our NOAA satellite transponder back, now that the attack on climate data and science in general is coming to a close, for now. Fingers crossed.

Happy Holidays to all,

belter-one

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:28 pm

Elections are easy to steal. I remember when Charlie and Snotty tried to steal the 2016 presidential election. :sayno

Dish Network Calling The Election For Clinton, Based On Cable TV Viewership Stats

It sure came back to bite them in the ass :whipping though.. now that the Trump controlled FCC is forcing them to relinquish billions in 5G spectrum. :toofunny When will these two learn that crime doesn't pay? :headbanger

HappySatellite
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by HappySatellite » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:32 pm

No problem, We get InfoWars on Galaxy 16 KU band Better Than Fox, Better Than CNN

Did enjoy his rally's on 87west on the CNN news source they never zoomed out the camera's to show the crowd!

Hope and Pray that Newsmax or AON would go FTA that would be the smart thing for them to grow there network!

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:56 pm

HappySatellite wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:32 pm
Did enjoy his rally's on 87west on the CNN news source they never zoomed out the camera's to show the crowd!

Because CNN Newsource only carries the pool's head on camera shot, which the pool is contractually obligated to keep zoomed in on the president at all times. President Trump knows very well that the camera operator won't zoom out to show the crowd from this camera, because that's not allowed as per the contract he signed with the network pool. However, the master pool feeds always include at least one cutaway camera shot that does indeed show a wide angle of the crowd and will frequently pan around to get crowd reactions.

SteveCA

Post by SteveCA » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:07 pm

belter-one wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:26 pm
We might even get our NOAA satellite transponder back
NOAA's C-band transponder moved satellites a couple years ago but didn't go away. Currently on 89w 4040 V 30000. Novra S300N is the only officially approved IP data receiver/router for the service.

belter-one
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by belter-one » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:12 pm

SteveCA wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:07 pm
belter-one wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:26 pm
We might even get our NOAA satellite transponder back
NOAA's C-band transponder moved satellites a couple years ago but didn't go away. Currently on 89w 4040 V 30000. Novra S300N is the only officially approved IP data receiver/router for the service.
Hi SteveCA,

So when I am able to find this transponder using an Edison mio 4K+, I will need a Novra S300N to actually watch it? Is it encrypted? Will VLC translate it if I stream it from the Edison? Any information you may have will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the info,

belter-one

fatso
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by fatso » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:40 pm

I added NOAA to our satellite charts so people can find it. I think they transmit raw weather data which is useless for our dvb-s2 receivers. People can buy the novra s300n for $600 and dicipher everything. I guess it would be a little like being your own weather bureau. Either that, or just tune to the weather channel on 131w. I assume that's how they get all their weather information.

https://novra.com/product/s300n-receiver
12ft Mesh Dish
C-Band Enthusiast since 1983

Return to “Rumors”