Drsat Warning (Scammer)

Discussions about scams and swindles negatively affecting the television industry.

T134
TVRO Visiting Admin
TVRO Visiting Admin
Articles: 0

Re: Dr. Sat Warning (Scammer)

Post by T134 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:01 pm

DirtyHarry wrote:I would not call one person who runs around posting trash a dealer war, but maybe it could turn into one.

You have to question the mental capacity and the sanity of a person who makes and titles a video like this.

(Gwen, the Savior of C-band, receives a sales report on the Gwentech-999 and Rainqueer Satellite. )

Maybe T134 is jealous because somebody is actually selling a real commercial receiver?
Jealous? Ha!

Rainqueer hasn't sold a single cisco receiver and they know it! :coolsign On the othe rhand, Amiko sells hundreds of receivers every month. :cigar

Rainqueer can't even afford a google ad, so they peddle their overpriced cisco klunker on this website and now over at satellitehome.com (run by that fraudster drsat up in Canada). Desperate people do desperate things...oh well! :retarded

satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by satdish » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:34 am

rusty wrote:Why would fridgefta mock Rainier? I can understand why the pizza guys at satelliteguys do it, but fridgefta is in the same business as Rainier. You would think that any c band satellite publicity coming from Rainier would also help them out.

If c band is to survive, then all vendors in this niche business should stick together and fight against the established monopolies, rather than fight one another.
Fridge is in bed with Scott at Satellite Guys. He also has been known to push Charlies Sling on his A3. He's tied to that dirty loop somehow.

I often wonder how some of these FTA dealers even exist. :thinking Does Fridge even have a legal business license or a physical business street address? Or is he another one of those guys with a PO box? I know DR Sat is legit and so is Rainier. They pay their fee's to do business, They have physical business street addresses (not PO boxes) and phone numbers.

I see this guy and his cronies just part of the grand plan by Charlie to take out those who really care about C band and want to see it flourish once again. They will never get together with the good guys and do something good. Then again do you even want crazy's like that involved?
I am too cheap to pay for a banner slot to hawk my products so I spam this board instead. I am intolerant of the c band community, so I belittle them under different aliases. I post fake news on the guitar man's website. Now I am no longer welcome here.

Dishman Dan
TVRO Promoter
TVRO Promoter

Post by Dishman Dan » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:28 am

DirtyHarry wrote:You have to question the mental capacity and the sanity of a person who makes and titles a video like this.

(Gwen, the Savior of C-band, receives a sales report on the Gwentech-999 and Rainqueer Satellite. )
I am sure that I am not the only one to notice this but in another of his youtube videos there there is a view of T134's hands that show what look like prison tattoos on them!! :thinking

DirtyHarry
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by DirtyHarry » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:32 pm

T134 has a criminal history that includes barricading himself in a residence. He is a convicted criminal that tries to be jailhouse type lawyer. His lawsuit did not go very far and was dismissed. T134 was found guilty after reaching a plea deal in this instance.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS- ... 0552-0.pdf

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS- ... 0552-1.pdf

https://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/d ... /105504/32
On March 10, 2007, Lakeville Police Officers responded to a report of domestic assault
at Plaintiff’s Lakeville, Minnesota home. (Aff. of Stephanie Angolkar, Dakota County Criminal
Complaint, Ex. A.) When officers arrived, they observed Plaintiff’s wife fleeing the residence
with several small children. (Id.) Plaintiff’s wife told officers that her husband was inside, with
numerous loaded firearms. In addition, she stated that Plaintiff had become upset and pointed a
loaded assault rifle at her head. Plaintiff’s wife also reported that when she initially attempted to
phone 911, Plaintiff prevented her from using the telephone. After a standoff of several hours,
Plaintiff voluntarily left the house and officers arrested him.

On July 24, 2008, Plaintiff pled guilty to second-degree assault and fifth-degree
controlled substance offense, while the charges for possession of substances with intent to
manufacture methamphetamine, interference with an emergency call and child endangerment
were dismissed as part of a plea agreement.
You can find more criminal activities by T134 if you research a bit. (Some of his mugshots are a site to see.)

CGE-TV

Post by CGE-TV » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:42 am

conway wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:46 pm
i also got burned on a Azbox Minime American Edition. what a piece of junk those are!
We all got burned with those. :reallyangry

Even the President of Uruguay banned Azbox because it is such a POS. :laughfloor:

http://nextvnews.com/uruguay-banned-the ... zbox-stbs/

Dr. Sat is also wanted by Nagrastar for piracy

http://satscams.com/?paged=18

harris

Re: Bell Satellite TV Card Swap Begins (2018)

Post by harris » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:49 am

Dr. Sat sells IPTV boxes and service. I recently bought the MAG 322 from him and got the codes for all Bell and Dish Network channels. His IPTV service works great and I highly recommend him to others. I don't think Bell's card swap has fixed anything because I get all their channels. :hehehe:

rusty
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by rusty » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:08 pm

harris wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:49 am
His IPTV service works great and I highly recommend him to others.
Hoiw much does he charge? :biggrin

I thought Dr.Sat was in bed with Glenn from Rainier? :thinking I guess he sells Infomir products on the side to pay the bills. :rotflmao:
12' Cosmos Primestar (refurbished)36" SuperJack Actuator
Chaparral Corotor Feed (Norsat 8115, 4106A)
ZGemmaH7 UHD, OctagonSX88 HD, Edision UHD, DSR-6000, DSR-6050
Clarke Belt: 22W - 133W

rusty
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by rusty » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:14 pm

Zap wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:58 pm
The new cards might prevent IKS but they won't stop a subbed receiver from being used as a source for a channel. All they do is take the video from that subbed receiver and use a stream encoder and send it out to a CDN and into an IPTV pirate network.
Shhhhhhhh...I think Dr. Sat figured it out. :lolsign:
12' Cosmos Primestar (refurbished)36" SuperJack Actuator
Chaparral Corotor Feed (Norsat 8115, 4106A)
ZGemmaH7 UHD, OctagonSX88 HD, Edision UHD, DSR-6000, DSR-6050
Clarke Belt: 22W - 133W

Lebon14

Post by Lebon14 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:59 pm

Dr. Sat is a subcontractor of Shaw Direct and is likely stealing their programming. Unlike other jurisdictions, the laws in Canada are very strict. The last subcontractor in Canada caught selling unlicensed IPTV products did not fare well. Will Dr. Sat meet the same fate? :thinking

drsat_arrested.gif
drsat_arrested.gif (1.99 MiB) Viewed 14336 times

Busted Canadian IPTV Provider

Return to “Scams and Swindles”