Drsat Warning (Scammer)

Discussions about scams and swindles negatively affecting the television industry.
canadianguy
Articles: 0

Re: Cautions about Retarded Satellite and Dr.Queer Sat

Post by canadianguy » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:44 am

I paid drsat a visit this weekend and boy, his satellite business sure has gone downhill fast. I wanted to purchase a 10 foot mesh dish for my cottage, but I'll be damned if he even stocks 30 inch dishes anymore. His FTA satellite business is completely gutted. All he sells these days are streaming boxes. He was showing a crowd of people how to stream Canadian and US networks. I figured it was illegal and walked out.

On my way out, a gust of wind almost caused the old rusted dish on his roof to fall on my head. Local bylaw officers really need to pay him a visit because that roof installation is quite unsafe.

drsat.png

Tags:

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Re: Cautions about Retarded Satellite and Dr.Queer Sat

Post by tvroadmin » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:41 am

canadianguy wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:44 am
I paid drsat a visit this weekend and boy, his satellite business sure has gone downhill fast. I wanted to purchase a 10 foot mesh dish for my cottage, but I'll be damned if he even stocks 30 inch dishes anymore.

You can purchase a 10-ft mesh polar mount dish from our sponsor:

http://www.tek2000.com/cgi-bin/web.cgi? ... %20Dish-ND

You will not find a lower price or better quality C band antenna anywhere else.

canadianguy wrote:
His FTA satellite business is completely gutted.

He has been driven out of the satellite business by our sponsors who sell superior antenna products at lower prices and delivered directly to the customers' door. Dr.Sat ridiculed our sponsors when they first came on the scene, started a witch hunt against them, and later tried to defame them in the worse possible ways. Not surprisingly, all his tactics failed and I suspect he is no longer in a laughing mood today, especially when he looks at his bank account statement.

canadianguy wrote:
All he sells these days are streaming boxes. He was showing a crowd of people how to stream Canadian and US networks. I figured it was illegal and walked out.

Yes, Dr.Sat is now forced to make a meager living selling streaming devices used to steal programming content from AT&T's DirecTV and DISH. He is a conman and nothing more, always has been, and always will be. He is also in bed with Glen Musielak and Rainier Satellite. Where there is one cockroach, rest assured, there will be many. Program suppliers might want to look closer into the relationship between Rainier Satellite and Dr. Sat, and the site hosted by the latter where they post slander against the FTA community and suppliers, and ask themselves why they would want to do business with a company associated with a person who openly sells theft of service (TOS) iptv streaming boxes for a living. If you are a program supplier and you're business is way down, TOS iptv devices openly sold by Dr.Sat are one major reason why.
Administrator
([email protected])

rusty
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru
Articles: 0

Re: Dr. Sat Warning (Scammer)

Post by rusty » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:46 am

Glenn. :biggrin
12' Cosmos Primestar (refurbished)36" SuperJack Actuator
Chaparral Corotor Feed (Norsat 8115, 4106A)
ZGemmaH7 UHD, OctagonSX88 HD, Edision UHD, DSR-6000, DSR-6050
Clarke Belt: 22W - 133W

Return to “Scams and Swindles”