Don't be meathead

Discussions about scams and swindles negatively affecting the television industry.
a1gonquin
Banned
Banned
Articles: 0

Don't be meathead

Post by a1gonquin » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:27 pm

There are ‘some’ out there always proclaiming themselves the supreme marketer of the latest stb, positioner or lnbf. Claiming that the ‘other guy’ is a fraud, a scammer or selling outdated equipment. These “some” support their products for as long as the Asian producers provide support. Then these same “some” quickly turn their attention to the next latest & greatest receiver which also turns out to be nothing more than another failure.
These “some” repackage these failures for the unsuspecting victims, only to fall short of their sales goals once again. Their home garages are filled with unsold receivers, lnbfs & positioners, none of which perform as advertised.
Forced to make empty promises to wives, mortgage banks & landlords these “some” go on the rampage attacking the other satellite entrepreneurs. :fencing These “some” openly deride the others’ products to gain sales.
And always to deflect attention away from their own failures. Or schemes.
These “some” set up legal fta storefronts to cover up their involvement with the eyepatch crowd. They just don’t get the fta concept. Their drug & alcohol deluded dreams of being the ‘Supreme of Satellite” go up in smoke along with donations from the hapless members of these sites.
duh...my name is...duh.gif
duh...my name is...duh.gif (162.08 KiB) Viewed 9109 times
And here’s a thought that many in the satellite industry probably share. There’s a mastermind force with billions of dollars in funds pulling the strings of all these unwitting players, playing both sides against the middle. You can guess the name. :tongue

“There’s a little bit of larceny in everybody.”
“Some” more than others.
10ft TeeCom, 7.5 ft Perfect Ten, Andrews 1m Ku, Technomate 5402-M3, Ferguson Ariva 4K, Cisco 9865, Moto DSR922, 50" Vizio UHDTV, C-band sub :chaplin

T134
TVRO Visiting Admin
TVRO Visiting Admin

Re: Don't be meathead

Post by T134 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:49 pm

You talking to me you little wetback? :hardwork

If you haven't figured it out yet, I can be abrasive and straight out confrontational. I call out everyone, including dicknet, so stop spreading rumors that they are my financial backers. :middlefinger

a1gonquin
Banned
Banned

Post by a1gonquin » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:12 pm

Pobrecito!
Crybaby2.jpg
Crybaby2.jpg (10.81 KiB) Viewed 9052 times

Algún troll ha estado posteando comentarios feos.
Este chaparrito cree’ como esta super-macho. Pero es solamente un pinche’ vato loco.
10ft TeeCom, 7.5 ft Perfect Ten, Andrews 1m Ku, Technomate 5402-M3, Ferguson Ariva 4K, Cisco 9865, Moto DSR922, 50" Vizio UHDTV, C-band sub :chaplin

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Post by tvroadmin » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:26 am

Can't we all get along?

Closed.
Administrator
([email protected])

Return to “Scams and Swindles”