Elon Musk: Why is the US southern border wide open?

For discussions not appropriate for any other forum. We reserve the right to moderate and/or remove any posts made here without notice.
tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Elon Musk: Why is the US southern border wide open?

Post by tvroadmin » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:00 pm

Elon Musk has travelled to the southern US border to find out what the hell is going on. :eek: Here's his livestream from the border:

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1707565081750290910?s=20

Elon seems like a smart enough guy (well, almost, cause it appears his starlink terminal can be glitched like a satellite smartcard :wink: ) who will figure it out. If you want to help him out, I suggest those with a Twitter/X account (sorry, I don't have an account) inform him about the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan, outlined in the 1925 book Praktischer Idealismus (Practical Idealism).

According to Kalergi:

The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.

Tell Elon the bastards behind the Kalergi plan MUST BE STOPPED.

Everything we admire on this earth today—science and art, technology and inventions (like Starlink)—
is only the creative product of a few peoples and originally perhaps of one race. … All
great cultures of the past perished only because the originally creative race died out
from
blood poisoning.

For his excellent citizen journalism on this issue, TVROSat has decided to open a Starlink forum:

Starlink Forum

Fatso has informed me that Elon is offering starlink terminals for $199 in Canada. That's a steal if you ask me. The components required to build the phased-array antenna are well over $1k. Best part of supporting Elon and Starlink is that all his employees have to be American citizens (due to national security requirements, if that even makes sense with your border wide open :roll: ), unlike other telecommunications companies which have largely replaced American workers with H1B foreign scabs. See the Kalergi plan above for explanation. :wink:
Administrator
([email protected])

fatso
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru
Articles: 0

Re: Elon Musk: Why is the US southern border wide open?

Post by fatso » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:40 am

Answer to why the United States border is wide open.

https://www.tvrosat.com/forum/phpBB3/vi ... =29&t=6233
12ft Mesh Dish
C-Band Enthusiast since 1983

Return to “OFF Topic Discussions”