Foxcreek gets an "F"

For discussions not appropriate for any other forum. We reserve the right to moderate and/or remove any posts made here without notice.
Foxcreek
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru
Articles: 0

Re: Foxcreek gets an "F"

Post by Foxcreek » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:54 am

All,

Well if this is the support ( or lack thereof ) from members then I feel this site doesn't deserve me !

AUDIOS

foxcreek :cool2

Arion
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by Arion » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:35 am

Foxcreek wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:54 am
All,

Well if this is the support ( or lack thereof ) from members then I feel this site doesn't deserve me !
Megalomania much?

I hope you don't carry that attitude towards your wife [or husband]. Fact of the matter is that this forum and most others are privately owned. When you and I come here we are a guest in their house. If we come into the living room with muddy boots and the owner kindly asks us to remove them if our response is to ask the other guests what they think about the owner's outrageous demand to take off their boots...well, how would you feel if this was your forum?

You, I and probably most of us are on multiple different forums of all different kinds. I always remember that I am a guest and nobody really special in my own eyes. I extend that to every forum I post on and in return I expect the same courtesy with people that are on my forum. Fact of the matter is you don't bear the legal sanctions that arise from defending yourself in a lawsuit or having your business dismantled by corporate lawyers that are just looking for a reason to hammer all FTA sites right now. The paytv providers are hemorrhaging viewers with more and more people pulling the plug.

Hacking, card sharing, illegal streaming and everything else siphons off their business and their legal departments are eager to persecute forums and businesses that they think support such illegal activity. Again, you don't take the legal risk and neither is your business at risk here, the sponsor's is. There are many different web forums based out of Europe and Asia that openly espouse hacking and all kinds of work arounds and you can inquire there.

Comes down to simple respect. We are asked not to discuss those things here so we don't. Nothing to get all butt hurt about. Treat others the way you want to be treated. If you owned a forum and somebody pitched a fit about one of your rules I don't think you would like that either.
10' Tek C-band dish, 1.2 meter KU band dish, ASC1 mover, Octagon/Zgemma/Edison dual band STB's. Running OpenPli on all.

Claude Greiner
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by Claude Greiner » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:17 pm

Foxcreek works for Nagrastar. His job is to collect intelligence on piracy. When he can't find any, Nagrastar tells him to plant evidence, like he was trying to do here. Nagrastar was also behind the recent 'BISS' scandal at Rick Caylor's site. Once again, they had Nagra moles planting evidence so they could sue poor Rick. :sad:

If you don't think Foxcreek is an agent of Nagra/Dish, here he is at work trying to uncover the real identity of photoman76

https://rickcaylor.websitetoolbox.com/p ... 9?trail=30

In this thread he uses the same trick on poor elko

https://www.tvrosat.com/forum/phpBB3/vi ... 463a#p8868

Nagra treated me like shit :reallyangry for years until I finally kicked them out of my office for good. Now I expose them every chance I get and I warn satellite forums about them. Some highly illegal activities they are engaged in include ddos attacks, hacking servers and planting evidence. These guys should be in JAIL. :frown
Claude Greiner

In Memory of Tiger Stadium
April 28th 1896 - September 21st 2009

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Post by tvroadmin » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:37 am

skink wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:25 pm
I would like to to know why did it took more than 6 months for this to become an issue?It should have been "nipped in the bud" back in September. :-?
The Professor doesn't log into our forum very often. Perhaps he doesn't read private message very often, either.

Anyhow, Foxcreek has indicated he doesn't want to be a member here anymore, so this thread is now CLOSED.
Administrator
([email protected])

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator

Post by tvroadmin » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:26 am

Foxcreek,

Please stop harassing our members in the shoutbox. If you want to post something useful about C band satellite, please do so. However, as you were warned last time, please don't ask for satellite keys or engage in hack talk because it is not allowed in this forum.

Thanks.
-TVROAdmin
Administrator
([email protected])

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator

Post by tvroadmin » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:58 pm

Foxcreek,

We are not apologizing for telling you to comply with our forum rules. The rules apply to everyone, including you. In order to protect our members and sponsors from legal harassment, this forum does not permit any discussions that may violate U.S. Code 47 605(a). In layman's terms, this means discussions asking for satellite keys or assistance with unauthorized interception of an encrypted communication are not permitted.

Have a nice day and once again, this thread is CLOSED.
Administrator
([email protected])

Return to “OFF Topic Discussions”