Preparing for hyperinflation and liquidation of C Band accessories

For discussions not appropriate for any other forum. We reserve the right to moderate and/or remove any posts made here without notice.
tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Preparing for hyperinflation and liquidation of C Band accessories

Post by tvroadmin » Wed May 05, 2021 1:34 am

I warned you all this was coming over a year ago when international finance capital lost control over their fraudulent system of usury on the West. To cover their financial crimes, they unleashed a virus on humanity, which was a really an act of War against China and required a full and retaliatory response from China. :whipping Lucky for you, cooler heads prevailed in China and no mushroom clouds were observed over NYC and Washington D.C.. :scaredtv

The events that have taken place since the virus was released seem to suggest that they (international finance / usury) desperately need inflation, and lots of it, because servicing their inextinguishable debts has become impossible even at the lowest interest rates on record. Wuhan, the largest industrial city in China (and the world) was strategically chosen for the attack in order to cripple global production. Container shortages were orchestrated shortly thereafter to increase the cost of transporting goods. That was followed by fake lumber shortages to push housing prices higher. Fake semiconductor shortages out of Taiwan to push the cost of autos and other goods up. Sky rocketing industrial and agricultural commodity prices on the fake exchanges controlled by the same people. And of course, the trillions and trillions they are printing and handing to Wall St. and the trillions more that sleepy Joe :zzz plans to borrow (read usury) and spend on the fake "green" economy. Not to mention paying workers more to stay home and not work, forbearance on mortgages and other loans and forgivable loans to small businesses. It gets even worse: the fake food shortages probably arrive next. :eek: These rascals even introduced and extensively marketed fool's gold (i.e. cryptocurrencies) on their fake media to the more gullible members of society (read millennials) as a safe store of value caused by their endless money printing. :toofunny

This is INFLATION.

But you all know what is going on by now and are hopefully taking the necessary precautions. Glenn Beck was talking about HYPERINFLATION today (say good bye to your pension money according to him - part 2), so that's why I brought it up. Too bad he left C Band satellite.

All that being said, don't expect our sponsors to start selling C Band dishes again anytime soon. Without stable prices, it becomes impossible to run a business. Everyone hoards stock, anticipating higher prices, which means shelves go bear and shortages ensue. Our sponsors do have some limited stock of C Band accessories available, so if you need something, or spare parts, better get it now before they sell out. It's entirely conceivable that in a few years, an LNBF will cost more than what most of you paid for a C Band dish pre-pandemic!

C Band Products still Available from our Sponsor Tek2000.com

C/Ku LNBFs
cku_LNBF4.JPG

Feed Covers
feed_cover3.JPG

Mini Actuators
actuator_mini_0.JPG

Satellite Meters
sathero400_3.JPG

Quad Scalar Ring
scalar_quad_2.JPG

Conical Scalar
conical_scalar_1.JPG

3ft Ku Band Antenna
ku90cm_offset_1.jpg
ku90cm_offset_1.jpg (9.94 KiB) Viewed 9870 times
Administrator
([email protected])

cyberham
TVRO Member
TVRO Member
Articles: 0

Re: Preparing for hyperinflation and liquidation of C Band accessories

Post by cyberham » Wed May 05, 2021 8:47 am

In the interests of free speech, I can say what a load of hogwash this post is.
Edision OS Mio+ 4K, 1-metre motorized dish (81W to 150W+), Invacom QPH-031 Ku linear/circular LNB, Avenger PLL321S-2 universal LNB, Titanium C1PLL C-band LNBF, Hauppauge 950Q OTA USB, Clearstream 2V, CM-7777 amp.

Captain Ron
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by Captain Ron » Wed May 05, 2021 4:01 pm

Not saying that I believe everything I read here but it has been on the National News recently that both inflation and taxes are rising across the USA, inflation rose approx. 1.5% under Trump but now is rising at approx. 2.5% under Biden and he is also looking to raise taxes in several areas (not just on the wealthy) according to financial groups like Forbes.

Part of this (Hyperinflation talk) seems like an attempt to scare people with talk of inflation in (extreme high rates) in what is called (Hyperinflation)

The first and worst Hyperinflation was in the early 1900's (1913-1919) when inflation was at about 19%.

The second worst Hyperinflation in the US was about 14% late at the end of WWII and during the Korean War.

The third worst Hyperinflation was more recent, around 11% inflation under Pres. Jimmy Carter (1976-1980) when there was a (strong recession and inflation) and there were gasoline shortages and the interest rates on variable rate mortgages and food and goods prices skyrocketed. Cars and trucks sat out of gas in lines that were blocks long near gas stations in all the large cities for days waiting for gasoline deliveries.

Whether it happens under Biden remains to be seen.

Good Luck to all!

Arion
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by Arion » Wed May 05, 2021 5:32 pm

Those examples are not hyperinflation. Weimer Germany in the 1920's and Venezuela right now is hyperinflation with prices doubling every 24 or 36 hours at the peak. It's a currency event where the money becomes worthless and the way we are printing the money now is what third world banana republics do. Here are a few graphics easy to understand.

10' Tek C-band dish, 1.2 meter KU band dish, ASC1 mover, Octagon/Zgemma/Edison dual band STB's. Running OpenPli on all.

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator

Post by tvroadmin » Thu May 06, 2021 3:19 am

cyberham wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 8:47 am
In the interests of free speech, I can say what a load of hogwash this post is.
Don't be a fool and take some precautions. I'm talking about getting a 6 month supply of non-perishable food and such. Not so much guns, bullets and gold, although these things may also come in handy later. What you haven't figured out is that there probably has been another biological attack in India. The Indians are dropping like flies, supposedly by a Covid mutation. Similar to what happened in Wuhan over a year ago, but worse. It will eventually reach your neck of the woods. Count on it. Most countries have banned flights to/from India. Australia is threatening anyone returning from India with a 5 year prison sentence. :eek: It's serious. I talked to Tek2000 and he told me Canada is locked down hard. I was skeptical that this was another hoax to kill small business, but Tek2000 told me he personally knows 3 different people who contracted this "new" virus. All were hospitalized for nearly a month, on oxygen and IV, with unbearable body aches and a stubbornly high fever for most of that time. They all lost 20-30 lbs and are lucky to be alive. It infects everyone in the same household. Tek2000 has no reason to lie to me. The man is paranoid and doesn't leave his house these days. :underchair

What I think will happen next is the following. The fake news in America won't make much out of this story until BIG PHARMA finish selling all their vaccine stock later this summer. Then the fake news will start the narrative about a more serious Covid variant or mutation from India. The narrative will be updated to tell you that the original vaccines are not very effective on the "mutation". Back to lockdowns later in the Fall. And hardly anyone will protest because more people will have first hand accounts of people getting sick. Do you really think the economy can handle a third year of lockdowns without serious problems? Supply chains breaking everywhere. Governments printing more money. Even fewer people showing up for work. This means more money chasing less goods, which implies inflation.

I believe the economic reason for the lockdowns is to keep the velocity of money low, and, at least temporarily, hide the massive inflation and possible hyperinflation that would otherwise ensue due to all the monetary expansion. How much inflation they want, we don't know. Do they want to simply inflate away some of the sovereign debt (like in the 1970s) and keep their debt bondage scam going a while longer? :ballchain If so, then they would have to jack up interest rates to 20% like last time to break the back of inflation. The only problem, all the financial bubbles burst and you get a depression with massive unemployment and no way out since you no longer have an industrial economy. If on the other hand the goal is to destroy the currency and do a reset, then this sounds like a classic Bolshevik Revolution to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinfl ... iet_Russia
Administrator
([email protected])

fatso
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by fatso » Mon May 10, 2021 1:50 am

All topped up on storable food but seed kits are impossible to find these days. :scratchingmyhead:
12ft Mesh Dish
C-Band Enthusiast since 1983

Arion
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by Arion » Mon May 10, 2021 3:33 pm

10' Tek C-band dish, 1.2 meter KU band dish, ASC1 mover, Octagon/Zgemma/Edison dual band STB's. Running OpenPli on all.

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator

Post by tvroadmin » Wed May 12, 2021 12:53 am

Yet another manufactured crisis by the globalists: gas shortages. See the pattern? Even if some of your governors unlock your state, these scumbags lock you down again with artificial gas shortages. It's the International Bankers, stupid! :roll: Their system of financial usury has imploded. It imploded in August of 2019. It was on life support since 2008. Knowing that all debt based financial instruments would collapse to their intrinsic value of zero, they had to buy themselves time to get out of paper assets and into hard assets, so they locked you down with the Covid scam. This has the effect of keeping the velocity of money low, while the supply of money is expanded exponentially. Thus, no hyperinflation while you are locked down and the velocity is low. Guess what happens when you go outside and start buying things again? Guess who has been rushing to buy all available land, residential housing and commercial buildings in North America with newly printed money while telling you to stay home and buy useless crypto tokens over the last year? :thinking

I tell you the truth, but some of you hate me. :frown
Administrator
([email protected])

belter-one
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by belter-one » Wed May 12, 2021 5:22 pm

tvroadmin wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 12:53 am
Yet another manufactured crisis by the globalists: gas shortages. See the pattern? Even if some of your governors unlock your state, these scumbags lock you down again with artificial gas shortages. It's the International Bankers, stupid! :roll: Their system of financial usury has imploded. It imploded in August of 2019. It was on life support since 2008. Knowing that all debt based financial instruments would collapse to their intrinsic value of zero, they had to buy themselves time to get out of paper assets and into hard assets, so they locked you down with the Covid scam. This has the effect of keeping the velocity of money low, while the supply of money is expanded exponentially. Thus, no hyperinflation while you are locked down and the velocity is low. Guess what happens when you go outside and start buying things again? Guess who has been rushing to buy all available land, residential housing and commercial buildings in North America with newly printed money while telling you to stay home and buy useless crypto tokens over the last year? :thinking

I tell you the truth, but some of you hate me. :frown
Thank you,

For your input and insight on these matters, whether or not I agree with all things in this thread.

Only joy here on a beautiful day,

belter-one :thankyousign:

fatso
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by fatso » Wed May 12, 2021 8:31 pm

:thankyousign: I will use them if I can't source anything locally.

I was just reading up on pipe lines. No gas outages here in Canada at the moment but I am concerned for next winter which is why I plan to enlarge my outdoor shed to store more firewood. A major pipeline operated by Enbridge Canada has been ordered shut down by the United States. It is like your Colonial pipe line. It wasn't hacked just ordered shut down. It brings natural gas from Alberta to eastern Canada. Without this pipe, people in Ontario and Quebec will freeze their asses off next winter. :utterlyconfused

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/enbridge-wil ... -1.5425311
12ft Mesh Dish
C-Band Enthusiast since 1983

Return to “OFF Topic Discussions”