Communist Obama installing massive propane tanks on his property

For discussions not appropriate for any other forum. We reserve the right to moderate and/or remove any posts made here without notice.
tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Communist Obama installing massive propane tanks on his property

Post by tvroadmin » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:44 am

:reading: They must be planning to take down the power grid next!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... -vineyard/
Administrator
([email protected])

DRIVN78415
TVRO Member
TVRO Member
Articles: 0

Re: Communist Obama installing massive propane tanks on his property

Post by DRIVN78415 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:48 pm

why they bring this up? as american everyone have same right as any conservative does in their private life since liquid natural gas always been clean energy in texas and i don't see OBAMA as communist, he way better than any man than biden or trump currently...we never had drama like that back then, everyone was working and everyone was happy back then...no viruses, no high gas prices, and everyone was bailout from recession under bush 2nd term

as a liberal, i am applaud in your comment that you and i are allow to use free speech with difference in opinion... :grin:

Captain Ron
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by Captain Ron » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:41 pm

Too bad that a lot of liberals don't agree with that DRIVN78415, lots of liberals go by the (agree with me and my agendas or shut up) as the rule of speech.

DRIVN78415
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by DRIVN78415 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:41 pm

Captain Ron wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:41 pm
Too bad that a lot of liberals don't agree with that DRIVN78415, lots of liberals go by the (agree with me and my agendas or shut up) as the rule of speech.
this example i been talking about it on twitter with my huge amount followers, since i not bad guy here and not the person type like give negative opinions to others feeling negative about it, as positive person, i applaud anyone to challenge me...its free speech that i don't mind liberals don't need to act sheep when we all are independent that i really don't agree myself often when in planning stages, its called learning experience but what surprise me is conservatives always want someone else to lead so they can follow a false Shepard as a herd thinking while we liberals just watch your experiment in giant maze from above ....i think highly of you with respect, and to end of our discussion in return i will give same respect as everyone else here ...thank you

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Post by tvroadmin » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:20 am

DRIVN78415 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:48 pm
i don't see OBAMA as communist, he way better than any man than biden or trump currently...we never had drama like that back then, everyone was working and everyone was happy back then...no viruses, no high gas prices, and everyone was bailout from recession under bush 2nd term
I disagree. The seeds of the 'Great Inflation' that you are experiencing today were planted by Obama between 2009-2016. He allowed the bankers (in reality, his bosses) to print trillions of new, unbacked currency. Trump did the same thing in 2020, but on a much larger scale. Trump too, works for the bankers. If you think inflation is bad now (about 20% per annum), just wait until around 2025 when Trump's tsunami of inflation hits you (it takes a few years for the money to start circulating). :eek:

If Obama and Trump were real American patriots, they would have done what Putin does to the Oligarchs who rob the Russian people. Those that steal are thrown in jail and the ones that flee Russia with the loot are tracked down and poisoned with radioactive elements. The result is the Russian ruble is the best performing global currency so far this year. It has appreciated significantly against the USD. The Russian banks also pay close to 15% interest to depositors. And this happened while the West (Empire of Lies) enacted the most draconian boycott of the Russian economy in history and 'sleepy Joe' promised the ruble would turn into rubble. :lol:

So why is there significant inflation in the West and 0% interest paid on bank deposits, but very healthy deflation in Russia with 15% paid on bank deposits? I think the answer is to be found in the jails. A nation's currency remains stable when the robbers and speculators are put under lock and key!
Administrator
([email protected])

DRIVN78415
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by DRIVN78415 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:49 am

tvroadmin wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:20 am
DRIVN78415 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:48 pm
i don't see OBAMA as communist, he way better than any man than biden or trump currently...we never had drama like that back then, everyone was working and everyone was happy back then...no viruses, no high gas prices, and everyone was bailout from recession under bush 2nd term
I disagree. The seeds of the 'Great Inflation' that you are experiencing today were planted by Obama between 2009-2016. He allowed the bankers (in reality, his bosses) to print trillions of new, unbacked currency. Trump did the same thing in 2020, but on a much larger scale. Trump too, works for the bankers. If you think inflation is bad now (about 20% per annum), just wait until around 2025 when Trump's tsunami of inflation hits you (it takes a few years for the money to start circulating). :eek:

If Obama and Trump were real American patriots, they would have done what Putin does to the Oligarchs who rob the Russian people. Those that steal are thrown in jail and the ones that flee Russia with the loot are tracked down and poisoned with radioactive elements. The result is the Russian ruble is the best performing global currency so far this year. It has appreciated significantly against the USD. The Russian banks also pay close to 15% interest to depositors. And this happened while the West (Empire of Lies) enacted the most draconian boycott of the Russian economy in history and 'sleepy Joe' promised the ruble would turn into rubble. :lol:

So why is there significant inflation in the West and 0% interest paid on bank deposits, but very healthy deflation in Russia with 15% paid on bank deposits? I think the answer is to be found in the jails. A nation's currency remains stable when the robbers and speculators are put under lock and key!
seeds been implanted long before recession all started back 2000 of new markets that give real estate new methods make money, and who was very insterest in this ??? all the conservatives and wealthy democrats in south to new york if they know how take advantage low cost homes and fix them up and sell it to make profit...everyone is connected, not just seller, the bankers, investors and shareholders all gamble this just like today with crytptocurrecy is another market that new generation see this another gamble to make money now, ask yourself ?? whats next ?? virtual reality items??

its why, we are living great time now but i think we all should ask all of us, are we born too early or too late into the future ?? we are in tech dark ages that will not gonna be simple to understand after 100 years later that maybe our future generation entering golden tech age when we all are not around

Captain Ron
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by Captain Ron » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:56 am

Obama lied almost every time he spoke including about 60 lies just on his Obamacare/ACA alone.

Most all of them from all sides of the aisle including Libertarians tell lies as a matter of routine, its almost like its a requirement for the job.

gline
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by gline » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:14 pm

Obango sounds like a prepper..probably stores canned foods and tons of dope in the basement too. :grin:

obongo.png

Return to “OFF Topic Discussions”