Trapped in an Apartment or Condo and want FREE TV?

Commercial dealer and forum sponsor.
tek2000
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor
Articles: 0

Trapped in an Apartment or Condo and want FREE TV?

Post by tek2000 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:17 am

No problem!

You can still enjoy watching C-band satellite TV, in pure HD, with our lightweight 6-ft mesh dish and wall mount pole. This antenna weighs in at only 45 lbs and isn't much bigger than the standard frying pans issued by the very expensive subscription satellite service providers. Add an 18" or 24" actuator and you will be tracking the satellite belt in no time!!

This antenna will receive ALL DVB-S signals and about 50% of the DVB-S2 signals. Lots of quality programming to be had between 87W - 107W, with strong signals, including: Retro TV, CW, Light TV, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, Bounce, Laff, Grit, Escape, Buzzr, MeTV, Cozi TV, FETV, Movies!, TV Decades, Heroes & Icons, PBS, ION, AMI, CTV Networks, Weather Network, RT America, NHK, CGTN plus all the ethnics on 97W. If you got a clear line of site to 125W, you'll also get the PBS feeds which carry programming from BBC, Bloomberg, CNN and others. But that ain't all...this antenna will receive about 50% of all the available wild feeds and premium cable content when it is in free preview mode (i.e. unscrambled). All this has been confirmed with our Proband C/Ku LNBF.

Sounds like a subscription package where you pay $50 per month, but its all FTA and there are NO monthly charges. Starting at only $289, this antenna will pay for itself in just a couple of months. :spin

We have hundreds in stock, order yours today!!

6-ft Mesh Dish

Pole Wall Mount

24-inch Actuator

Proband C/Ku LNBF

apartment_dweller.JPG
Owner
http://www.tek2000.com
#1 Supplier of TVRO Satellite Equipment in North America

(I am not on this forum often and don't check forum PMs, so please email me for faster service)

Return to “Tek2000”