Commercial dealer and forum sponsor.
tek2000
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor
Articles: 0

Limited Quantity 6' and 8' Mesh Antennas Available

Post by tek2000 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:42 pm

All,

We have a limited quantity of 6' and 8' Mesh Antennas in our warehouse. I expect this stock to run out in less than a month. Unfortunately, we just finished our latest antenna production run and we focused exclusively on 10', 12', 13.5' and 15' antennas. There is more demand for the larger antennas these days, especially for commercial applications. We do intend to restock the smaller consumer antennas, but that probably won't happen until the next production run around the spring of 2020. :eek:

So if anyone was planning to buy a 6' or 8' mesh antenna from us, you need to do it sooner, rather than later. These are well built consumer grade antennas, perfect for installation on a backyard deck or other confined space. The 8' will pull in about 90% and the the 6' about 70% of available c-band signals across the Clarke Belt.

Thanks again for your business and continued support!

tvro_mesh8ft_4.jpg
Owner
http://www.tek2000.com
#1 Supplier of TVRO Satellite Equipment in North America
[email protected]
(I am not on this forum often and don't check forum PMs, so please email me for faster service)

tek2000
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor

Re: Limited Quantity 6' and 8' Mesh Antennas Available

Post by tek2000 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:23 am

Bump.

I counted only 5 sets of the 8' mesh antennas in the warehouse this morning. If you need one, grab it now because they will likely be gone by next week. They will also disappear from the shelves of Amazon, ebay and other places as we are the master supplier.

We will not be restocking these until 2020.

Thanks again for your business and continued support!
Owner
[email protected]
(I am not on this forum often and don't check forum PMs, so please email me for faster service)

tek2000
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor
TVRO Salesman / Sponsor

Re: Limited Quantity 6' and 8' Mesh Antennas Available

Post by tek2000 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:58 pm

Out of stock on 6' and 8' mesh consumer antennas. I think 1-2 are still on ebay or amazon but should be gone within 24hrs.

We have no new 6' or 8' mesh antennas in production at this time. I don't expect them to be back in stock until early 2020.

We do have 8' solid antennas available, in addition to 10', 12', 13.5' and 15' (both solid and mesh). :cool2
Owner
[email protected]

Return to “Tek2000”