Master Channel List update request.

Discussions, tools and files related to ZGemma.
belter-one
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru
Articles: 0

Master Channel List update request.

Post by belter-one » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:01 pm

Hello,

Is there any safe website I can go to in order to get an up-to-date Master Channel List for the ZGemma H7 receiver? The Master Channel List in the TVRO Guides section is from July 2018. Recently, I updated a few packages and this somehow stomped on my satellites.xml file, so now I do not have any blind scans nor wild feeds. I have had trouble getting the Wild Feeds scan to work for about a year now. Any suggestions on this will be greatly appreciated.

A beautiful day,

belter-one

belter-one
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Re: Master Channel List update request.

Post by belter-one » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:42 pm

Well,

I found this website, http://satellites-xml.org/ . It is not secure (https). The satellites.xml file it generates is an exact match for Clarke belt xml file from this website's TVRO Guides Master Channel List. Two elements appear to be missing from this satellites.xml file, a blind scan and a wild feeds scan. I remember them being present in an older version of this file? Hopefully I have a copy somewhere. Will post if anyone is interested.

Sunny here,

belter-one

belter-one
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by belter-one » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:16 pm

Hello,

I retrieved a copy of the Master Channel List (satellites.xml) from April of 2018, which contains a Wild Feed scan and Blind Scans both fast and accurate. The blind scans work, while the Wild Feeds scan does not. I find these scans useful at present. Would a hardware based scan receive the signal, what ever its frequency, symbol rate et. al. happen to be, and return it as part of the scan results? If anyone would find this instance of satellites.xml useful, I will be happy to attach it to this thread.

Cheers,

belter-one

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Post by tvroadmin » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:18 am

New Master List dated March 19, 2019. Download here:

Master Listings - March 19, 2019

You need the latest Dream Set Editor to load to your receiver:

http://www.dreamset-editor.com/index.php

Includes software blindscan for those receivers without hardware blindscan. You can load it to your ZGemmaH7, ZGemmaH9, Octogan, Edision and most other Enigma 2 receivers. It includes all known FTA programs/feeds (both C-band and Ku-band) across the Clarke Belt between 30°W to 133°W.
Administrator
([email protected])

Return to “ZGemma”