Save InfoWars or it will be shut down

Discussions about the latest legal news in the TV industry.
excal
Articles: 0

Save InfoWars or it will be shut down

Post by excal » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:29 am

Free Speech is under attack like never before. The fate of Infowars' speech will ultimately be the fate of Free Speech not just in America but worldwide. Dark forces are attacking Infowars and Infowars hosts from multiple angles in an attempt to drive us into submission and bankruptcy. The attempt to take Infowars off the air is part of a larger criminal operation to bully the American people and set a standard worldwide that anyone who stands up for Freedom will be destroyed. To paraphrase what President Trump has said many times, "They aren't after me, they're after you, I'm just in the way."

http://www.saveinfowars.com

Captain Ron
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Re: Save InfoWars or it will be shut down

Post by Captain Ron » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:54 pm

I have gotten Infowars on rooftop (OTA) TV for a few years and i'll admit that I have watched it occasionally and while they do say things that are provoking in thought they also promote freedom of speech, their problem IMO is that sometimes they do not know when to stop (when enough is enough) and so they have sometimes gone a bit too far making attacks on persons and politicians all too personal in nature IMO.

The difference that I see is that Liberals also say they promote freedom of speech and they do (if you agree with them) but they also do the same things including (throw poop and see what sticks and use the same hate and vitriol that they accuse Republicans of doing) but also more often than not their version of freedom of speech goes out the window when someone says something that doesn't conform to their liberal way of thinking (it doesn't fit their agendas) and then suddenly they tell you to shut up, go away and they want you arrested or to lose your job. (Its their way or the highway!)

Everyone is supposed to have the right of (freedom of speech and freedom to express your own opinion) and NOBODY should be able to tell anyone to shut up just because it isn't what one group wants to hear. JMO!

The worst problem through it all IMO is that the Liberals own about 90% of the press (News) and even members of the press have admitted to helping Democrats win over Republicans in elections like when they gave Hillary the questions to a debate and CNN's Chris Cuomo admitted they tried to help Hillary win the 2016 election. The press hasn't been anywhere near neutral on politics in about 50 years.

Not sure if I will make a donation or not and i'm not saying people should or shouldn't, its a freedom of everyone to decide for themselves. :grin:

Arion
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by Arion » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:08 am

Alex can be his own worst enemy at times. With age is supposed to come wisdom. CNN for example had to do a huge payout to the teen Nick Sandmann from a few years ago by intentionally libeling him incessantly and they may have to do it again with Rittenhouse. CNN and it’s backers has deep pockets and they don’t care.

Alex, OTOH even if he is speaking what he considers to be truth needs to be a lot more careful. He runs his mouth, falls into the trap and cries that he is being persecuted for speaking the truth. If he was a little more careful and circumspect with what he says he would avoid many of these pitfalls as he doesn’t have the deep pockets and backers that major media had.
10' Tek C-band dish, 1.2 meter KU band dish, ASC1 mover, Octagon/Zgemma/Edison dual band STB's. Running OpenPli on all.

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Post by tvroadmin » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:14 am

Alex should move his operation overseas. Unless, of course, he is controlled opposition, in which case he may think he is safe from any serious persecution and his current predicament is nothing but staged 'theatre' for entertainment. But, even if he is controlled opposition, he should still move because as he will find out, those backing him now will eventually turn on him, like they always do. :wink:
Administrator
([email protected])

Return to “Legal News”