Post by belter-one » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:42 pm

Hello,

The Newsy channel is now broadcast on

101W
4048V
15800 S/N 5/6
8PSK
DVB-S2

This was found on an Edison Mio 4K Plus, blindscan.

Happy skies,

belter-one

belter-one
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru
Articles: 0

Re: Transponder change.

Post by belter-one » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:57 pm

Hello,

The Newsy channel on this receiver is currently empty of all data. Does anyone know where Newsy went to?

Cheers and thank you,

belter-one

fatso
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by fatso » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:14 am

Newsy has ended all cable and satellite distribution. You have to go to their website to stream it.

https://www.nctconline.org/index.php/me ... ne-30-2021
12ft Mesh Dish
C-Band Enthusiast since 1983

belter-one
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by belter-one » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:04 pm

fatso wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:14 am
Newsy has ended all cable and satellite distribution. You have to go to their website to stream it.

https://www.nctconline.org/index.php/me ... ne-30-2021
Thank you Fatso,

For letting us know. I can stream this channel but prefer C band data. We are in the Pacific Northwest, so we have to start fire breaking our home now that the climate has changed just in the years we have been here. So there will be fewer trees, more SNR, and more satellite channels to come.

Looking at a too soon to be gone marine layer,

belter-one

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Post by tvroadmin » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:11 am

belter-one wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:04 pm
now that the climate has changed just in the years we have been here. So there will be fewer trees, more SNR, and more satellite channels to come.
belter-one
Climate change is a hoax. This scam is peddled by the same insane people who counterfeit your currency (aka USURERS) and tell you they are doing God's work. Me thinks they work for Satan instead. :reddevil: Just as they lie about their real boss, they lie about climate change and everything else (fake news, fake media, fake money, fake inflation, fake genders, fake racism, fake viruses, fake vaccines, fake, fake, fake...). Their goal with the climate change lie is to declare war on your carbon energy industry and destroy it. Simple as that. Just like they destroyed your manufacturing industry with their lies about free trade. :doh

So if you don't get organized and fight back, you can all look forward to riding bicycles in the countryside and electric golf carts in the communist run cities by 2030. :violinplayer:
Administrator
([email protected])

Captain Ron
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by Captain Ron » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:57 pm

I believe that some of our climate change is (man made but only about 5-10%) but I believe that the Sun is the bigger culprit. Tests (since weather balloons began in the 1930's) prove that our Atmosphere is getting increasingly warmer due to increased Ionization from the Sun and what happens to our atmosphere happens to the land below. The atmospheres Ionization and temperature has been going up almost every year since those first tests and is the highest its ever been right now.

The increased radiation is also increasing the number of (Hot Flights) which is what they call it when talking about Radiation Exposure on airplanes (measured with a Radiation Dose Meter). They began tracking the Radiation Dose Rate that people are exposed to when flying in airliners back in the 1980's and today all U.S. airliners by FAA laws have Radiation Dose Rate Meters installed and the number of high readings has been increasing nearly every year and that is due to increased solar radiation penetrating our atmosphere and caused by our Sun.

Don't believe me???? Just go to spaceweather dot com and scroll down towards the bottom of its page and I have been using that website for about 10 years and every year it has been showing how radiation in our atmosphere has been going up year after year.

belter-one
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

No gmail accounts allowed.

Post by belter-one » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:48 pm

Hello,

I am already an existing user with a gmail account. Am I required to get a non-gmail account as well?

Cheers,

belter-one

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Re: No gmail accounts allowed.

Post by tvroadmin » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:16 am

belter-one wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:48 pm
Hello,

I am already an existing user with a gmail account. Am I required to get a non-gmail account as well?

Cheers,

belter-one
No, just new accounts. When the gmail hackers go away, we will allow those accounts to register again.
Administrator
([email protected])

Return to “101°W”