Foxcreek
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru
Articles: 0

Re: Wow - 25 New C Band Channels on 97W

Post by Foxcreek » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:03 pm

Fatso,

Can you please give us a channel list.

TP FREQ. S/R FEC POL Dig modulation format etc.

I'm using a AZBOX Premium + HD and I don't see them ?

I'm puzzeled

Foxcreek

fatso
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by fatso » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:12 pm

They are 16APSK, so not all receivers can pick them up. Also, the signal is a bit weak. Only my Skybox F5 that I bought from tek2000 seems to pick them up. I will check azbox later.

Freq = 3980
Pol = H
SR = 30000

There are about 40 HD channels and bunch of SD too. They are according to another site
CNN HD
FX HD
MTV HD
Discovery HD
TBS HD
TNT HD
ESPNews HD
ESPNU HD
MTV2 HD
NICK HD
USA HD
Animal Planet HD
BET HD
Food HD
DISXD HD
NFL HD
MLB HD
NBCSP HD
AXS HD
CMT HD
SYFY HD
DISJR HD
EI HD
Spike HD
VH1 HD
Comedy HD
FS1 HD
Weather HD
Fox News HD
Nat Geo HD
Disney HD
AMC HD
Tru HD
History HD
ESPN HD
MSNBC HD
ABC FreeForm HD
OWN HD
Bravo HD
Last edited by fatso on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12ft Mesh Dish
C-Band Enthusiast since 1983

fatso
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by fatso » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:17 pm

Rumors are rampant that this is a HITS (headend in the sky) type of service from Dish.

Does anyone have more information? Does Rainier know that Charlie is getting into c band? It could be a game changer.
12ft Mesh Dish

satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by satdish » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:32 am

fatso wrote:Rumors are rampant that this is a HITS (headend in the sky) type of service from Dish.

Does anyone have more information? Does Rainier know that Charlie is getting into c band? It could be a game changer.
Charlie ain't getting into C band. That rumor is being started by none other than the Hxxx character that sells illegal crap that's going dark fast. Him and his fake satdish (alias Hxxx himself) can kiss my :mooning That site should be renamed hogwash as its BS information and credibility are none. All this guy is doing is hurting C band by creating more confusion then is already out there. :finger

These are the facts. :reading

These channels are being uplinked for IPTV relay. Verimatrix encryption is used for encryption mostly on that platform. C band is used all the time for relays as such. Even Charlie used C band in the past for relay of dish.

There will be no magical dish network service on C band from Charlie like HITS 2 Home. In fact the 4DTV HITS 2 Home legacy programming is ending this year word has it. HITS is really for Cable only. The 4DTV service still has access only because of an old contract that's not renewable.

As far as Rainier goes they are the C band one and only HD program provider. They are making progress daily, in fact they are in the process of launching more channels on their Full View Arc service.
http://www.info.rainiersatellite.net/20 ... g-package/

These IPTV relay channels will encrypt once they are done setting it up. So enjoy them if you can (such poor quality) till the CA is turned on. And no the Hxxx crap won't get them when CA hits even with a wing and a prayer. :lol:
I am too cheap to pay for a banner slot to hawk my products so I spam this board instead. I am intolerant of the c band community, so I belittle them under different aliases. I post fake news on the guitar man's website. Now I am no longer welcome here.

jess76
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by jess76 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:13 pm

AZ's will do a lot , but not 16 or 32. I have an orginal AZ prem hd [no blind scan]. Linkbox and Manhattan will play. Jess out in California
9' mesh with c/ku feed horn,lnb's w/polorotor. Recievers hooked up: AZ prem hd., Pansat9500,and Manhattan. I have a few others in my colection including an old Satcruiser and a Captiveworks3000.

Dishman Dan
TVRO Promoter
TVRO Promoter

Post by Dishman Dan » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:17 pm

satdish wrote:Charlie ain't getting into C band. That rumor is being started by none other than the Hxxx character that sells illegal crap that's going dark fast. Him and his fake satdish (alias Hxxx himself) can kiss my :mooning That site should be renamed hogwash as its BS information and credibility are none. All this guy is doing is hurting C band by creating more confusion then is already out there. :finger
I see that smokin' JF from that frigged fta site has been wallowing in the hog pen too! Could be another prison tattoo for him and perhaps a matching one on the boss! :hugging

a1gonquin
Banned
Banned

Post by a1gonquin » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:26 am

Dishman Dan wrote:
satdish wrote:Charlie ain't getting into C band. That rumor is being started by none other than the Hxxx character that sells illegal crap that's going dark fast. Him and his fake satdish (alias Hxxx himself) can kiss my :mooning That site should be renamed hogwash as its BS information and credibility are none. All this guy is doing is hurting C band by creating more confusion then is already out there. :finger
I see that smokin' JF from that frigged fta site has been wallowing in the hog pen too! Could be another prison tattoo for him and perhaps a matching one on the boss! :hugging
When the dust has settled after Hxxx & JF are sent off on "paid vacations", they'll both wish they could listen to "45s" like this:

And for those that were suckered into buying their crap, and that manage to not get caught, pay heed to this gem: "It's all BS and it's all bad for you."
CbandzoneStorefront.pdf
(297.23 KiB) Downloaded 509 times
Go legitimate, subscribe don't steal. :headbanger
10ft TeeCom, 7.5 ft Perfect Ten, Andrews 1m Ku, Technomate 5402-M3, Ferguson Ariva 4K, Cisco 9865, Moto DSR922, 50" Vizio UHDTV, C-band sub :chaplin

satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by satdish » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:48 pm

Take heed boys this is what will happen when the feds get hxxx and his followers.
I am too cheap to pay for a banner slot to hawk my products so I spam this board instead. I am intolerant of the c band community, so I belittle them under different aliases. I post fake news on the guitar man's website. Now I am no longer welcome here.

fatso
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by fatso » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:19 am

If all these new channels were for the Dish iptv service you could be sure that bean head Scott :clown would be all over it but he is mum.

I could care less what they are for as long as they stick around for a while. :toasting
12ft Mesh Dish

satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by satdish » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:26 am

fatso wrote:If all these new channels were for the Dish iptv service you could be sure that bean head Scott :clown would be all over it but he is mum.

I could care less what they are for as long as they stick around for a while. :toasting
I tried to watch it but got a headache from the smeary picture. Something is wrong with a picture that does that. Maybe on a 5 inch screen it may be okay, but not on a 55. Rainier is crystal clear and razor sharp. I'll watch my Rainier. :respect

Return to “97°W”