Galaxy 19
dannyc
TVRO Member
TVRO Member
Articles: 0

Re: Wow - 25 New C Band Channels on 97W

Post by dannyc » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:51 am

satdish wrote:I'll watch my Rainier. :respect
Are you for real? Powervu and now Dish c-band are so completely whored out that it isn't funny. If DTV does something just as stupid and uplinks their channels to c-band, it will be the final nail in the Rainier coffin. :thinking

If anyone is counting, there were 44 Dish HD channels itc last time I checked. :rockon

satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by satdish » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:51 am

dannyc wrote:
satdish wrote:I'll watch my Rainier. :respect
Are you for real? Powervu and now Dish c-band are so completely whored out that it isn't funny. If DTV does something just as stupid and uplinks their channels to c-band, it will be the final nail in the Rainier coffin. :thinking
Ya I'm for real. I said it before and I'll say it again I'LL WATCH MY RAINIER! :respect It will be there WORKING when all the whored out signals are shutdown and ITC IP relay goes CA. duh... Rainier ain't going away as much as the entitlement babies want it too. All those who don't want to work for a living and pay their bills better go get your free Obama cell phone before he's outta office. Don't think Trump's gonna give you guys anything. :sayno Trump didn't make his money from whining and panhandling. Take a lesson from the guy get a job and work hard for what you want.
I am too cheap to pay for a banner slot to hawk my products so I spam this board instead. I am intolerant of the c band community, so I belittle them under different aliases. I post fake news on the guitar man's website. Now I am no longer welcome here.

Foxcreek
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by Foxcreek » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:49 pm

The real sat dish ( AKA Moron ),

Anyone who votes for "The Donald" is a complete MORON !

And obviously doesn't care about the USA. This guy is a highly
pathalogical Narcissist ! You want that guy with his finger on the
NUKE button !!

Foxcreek

Gammy

Post by Gammy » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:06 pm

Foxcreek wrote:The real sat dish ( AKA Moron ),

Anyone who votes for "The Donald" is a complete MORON !

And obviously doesn't care about the USA. This guy is a highly
pathalogical Narcissist ! You want that guy with his finger on the
NUKE button !!

Foxcreek
Hmmm, that is a pretty deep statement there you just posted, I would rather have him than some one that will give entitlements out rather getting dead beats off the free ride bus, and start paying there fair share. Welcoming the new fresh ideas of government, rather than a hillbaby that thrives on lying and deceiving the American public...more and more free rides on that bus for sure...

dannyc
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by dannyc » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:04 am

satdish wrote: Ya I'm for real. I said it before and I'll say it again I'LL WATCH MY RAINIER! :respect It will be there WORKING when all the whored out signals are shutdown and ITC IP relay goes CA. duh... Rainier ain't going away as much as the entitlement babies want it too.
Okay, but just letting you know that Discovery is FTA, Hallmark is FTA, Dish is FTA and probly a lot more. I'm sure Rain is a cool service :coolsign but hard to justify subscribing...I didn't see any HBO or Fox Sports packages on their site. They need to add more content or they will go the way of skyvision.

satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by satdish » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:25 am

dannyc wrote:
satdish wrote: Ya I'm for real. I said it before and I'll say it again I'LL WATCH MY RAINIER! :respect It will be there WORKING when all the whored out signals are shutdown and ITC IP relay goes CA. duh... Rainier ain't going away as much as the entitlement babies want it too.
Okay, but just letting you know that Discovery is FTA, Hallmark is FTA, Dish is FTA and probly a lot more. I'm sure Rain is a cool service :coolsign but hard to justify subscribing...I didn't see any HBO or Fox Sports packages on their site. They need to add more content or they will go the way of skyvision.
There are no guarantees with FTA or Piracy. Your favorite channels can be gone in an instant. I played the FTA game for many years but always kept a sub. The sub channels I could always rely on to watch. FTA is fun to mess with but its channels are not etched in stone. Piracy is just dumb.

Discovery & Hallmark are ITC for upgrades (can't say any more) Those 40 super bit staved IPTV channels will be using Verimatrix encryption soon.

Skyvision & Programming Center service is going away because of their laziness to do anything new or innovative with C band subscription. They could have put the time, money, and effort in it like Rainier did. But decided to ride along on old outdated SD 4DTV technology.

Rainier is getting more channels as they keep growing. I know quite a bit more is coming being a tester with their new Gold package. They have 19 five year contracts with programmers, they're sticking around.

What does the Piracy crowd have to offer. An outdated cloned Chinese made receiver. Some handmade tuner board that has laughable solder work. Needing to use bitcoin sent to some fake PO Box in a foreign country for payment. No returns or guarantees you will even get product. No buyer protection program. Channels being lost left and right. Continuous, firmware updates, on and on.... This is not going to go over big with 99% of the public. They have reached their sales peak and are falling apart. The ones perpetrating it are getting ready to run soon as the heat gets too hot to deal with the fallout from angry followers that got screwed and the law come a knocking as they know who they are.

Be Real Be Legal. :beer
I am too cheap to pay for a banner slot to hawk my products so I spam this board instead. I am intolerant of the c band community, so I belittle them under different aliases. I post fake news on the guitar man's website. Now I am no longer welcome here.

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Post by tvroadmin » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:19 am

No piracy discussions are permitted in this forum. Please respect the forum rules.

This thread is closed.
Administrator
([email protected])

Return to “97°W”