Dish IPTV - 44 HD channels on 97W are FTA

Galaxy 19
satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired
Articles: 0

Re: Dish IPTV - 44 HD channels on 97W are FTA

Post by satdish » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:02 am

It looks like IKS pirate uncleboob is back again with a new moniker snotty. Is uncleboob one of the Charlie's army coming out of Scottys? We know by now that Scotty is part of the crowd secretly promoting piracy hacks including IKS. Where did all the talk start about the $27 indonisian box, Satellite Guys. The $27 box is killing FTA dealers like Rick, Casey and Manhattan. Is Charlie Ergen behind all this? Well it looks like the cat is out of the bag. Charlie wants your C band Dead. His army of goons will stop at nothing to do this including killing off your FTA hobby. You guys that follow along with this trend at these forms are hanging yourselves by doing Charlies dirty work for him. Better get use to submitting to Charlies ultimate rule for your TV entertainment in the near future. This is where this is all headed unless we stop it. Think about it.

How do we stop it?

We don't support forums and dealers that promote piracy in any capacity.

We refuse to buy these $27 Indonesian boxes flooding our shores going around customs.

We don't use any of Charlies products including Dish Network, Sling TV, and Netflix.

We support only C band businesses like Ricks, Casey's, Rainier, and Manhattan.

We kick Charlie, his promotional forums and those that promote these services and negative press about c band to the curb once and for all.

If you don't get behind a positive movement your hobby and C band is Dead.
Last edited by satdish on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am too cheap to pay for a banner slot to hawk my products so I spam this board instead. I am intolerant of the c band community, so I belittle them under different aliases. I post fake news on the guitar man's website. Now I am no longer welcome here.

DirtyHarry
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by DirtyHarry » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:59 am

Another thread Hijacked by Rainier and rainier puppets. Only want this thread closed cause it makes em look bad,

LATER!

satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by satdish » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:09 am

Looks like harry is part of that group too. Bet you were involved in calling Brian with threats to boycott his business when he was talking to Rainier years back. You guys are pathetic.
I am too cheap to pay for a banner slot to hawk my products so I spam this board instead. I am intolerant of the c band community, so I belittle them under different aliases. I post fake news on the guitar man's website. Now I am no longer welcome here.

Titanium
TVRO Salesman
TVRO Salesman

Post by Titanium » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:11 am

As far as a neutral party to test the 16APSK function on the D9865, would you trust Mike Kohl, Casey, Rick, SkyXpress? If not, who would you suggest?

More personal attacks, BS and lies from Satdish. This is just another example of his desperate attempts to distract from the facts. Just more delusional persecution complex behavior...
Titanium - Brian Gohl
He who dies with the most toys... is dead. - unknown
:beer

satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by satdish » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:29 am

Titanium; You and your buddies are beating a dead horse. There are those out there who know the truth about whats going on behind the scenes. You can twist it all you want here and at those other forums but the truth is the truth.

As far as the 16APSK goes you will need to wait and see what Rainier has up it's sleeve.

Titanium
TVRO Salesman
TVRO Salesman

Post by Titanium » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:58 am

Truth?

You make a claim that the 9865 can receive 16APSK channels then act like a child when simply asked to provide any documentation or verification with any neutral party.

You are correct! We are beating a dead horse. I for one, have grown tired of your venomous lies and ridiculous conspiracy theories. You hide behind a facade of aliases and are a poison to the C-band industry. Good luck Glenn, aka Satdish, aka Aaron. There certainly is good reason that you and your aliases have been banned from nearly every satellite forum.
Titanium - Brian Gohl

satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by satdish » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:47 am

Keep up the old scripted song and dance that Scott boasts Brian, it shows you drank the Sadguys koolaid.

It must really bug you about the 16APSK function and not being able to control the situation. Rainier will release more about it when they're ready. :grin: It will be surprise surprise with that and much more. :bananna:

Glenn
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by Glenn » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:03 am

Titanium wrote:Truth?

You make a claim that the 9865 can receive 16APSK channels then act like a child when simply asked to provide any documentation or verification with any neutral party.

You are correct! We are beating a dead horse. I for one, have grown tired of your venomous lies and ridiculous conspiracy theories. You hide behind a facade of aliases and are a poison to the C-band industry. Good luck Glenn, aka Satdish, aka Aaron. There certainly is good reason that you and your aliases have been banned from nearly every satellite forum.
Gentlemen; I came over to this site tonight to purchase an item; and find 'arguing' again. And noticed something. My name is spelled Glenn...with two 'n's....the individual I hopefully you are referring to, spells his name with only one 'n'...ie; Glen. Not me! I want nothing to do with the arguing going on. You spelled the name with two 'n's....I presume out of anger, you made the mistake. I can accept that.

You do not realize this; but I have 'stuck up for you' about some things. In particular; to one of the names you mentioned.

I do own a couple of those Cisco's; however; I am not going to make any comments about them. Just waiting for more stations to be put on the subscription service. Glen and ...did do 'the impossible' by getting a subscription service going. In the past couple years; they have probably had hair color change to plain 'white' ! ...to my knowledge; only two, plus a few more to help them. When I originally asked a well known gentleman amongst you, a few years ago, he suggested that it would be nearly impossible.

I don't know how they did it. I don't care.

But don't get me mixed up with 'Glen' !! Thank you!

With all due respect;
Glenn

Titanium
TVRO Salesman
TVRO Salesman

Post by Titanium » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:46 am

Hello Glenn,

No, definitely no reference to you! Sorry about the spelling error. The reference was to the single n individual.

I hope your investment is rewarded with additional viewing options. Appreciate your supportive words and support!
Titanium - Brian Gohl

Dishman Dan
TVRO Promoter
TVRO Promoter

Post by Dishman Dan » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:28 am

There are several Rainier testers and customers that have more than one Cisco receiver. I know of a guy that has three!!! The strange thing is that the only ones complaining about the price of the receiver are the ones that have no interest in buying one and subscribing... :thinking

I can think of a half dozen people in my area that bought DirecTV systems at $1500 when they first come out!!!... When the price dropped to $1000 for DirecTV everybody was buying those systems... :verysurprised

Return to “97°W”