Dish IPTV - 44 HD channels on 97W are FTA

Galaxy 19
satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired
Articles: 0

Re: Dish IPTV - 44 HD channels on 97W are FTA

Post by satdish » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:07 am

Dishman Dan wrote: The strange thing is that the only ones complaining about the price of the receiver are the ones that have no interest in buying one and subscribing... :thinking
That is a very good observation. IMO there are people out there who have no interest in subscribing to TV. That is fine, heck I was brought up with free OTA tv so I do understand about free. But what has happened is there is a movement to tear down, belittle and try to destroy c band pay TV and all the hard work and dollars that has been put into this. I cannot understand why all c band folk cannot pull together and make it something great again. Some folk want it for the freebees, some want the pay channels, some want both whats wrong with that? Why not work together?
I am too cheap to pay for a banner slot to hawk my products so I spam this board instead. I am intolerant of the c band community, so I belittle them under different aliases. I post fake news on the guitar man's website. Now I am no longer welcome here.

Lincoln64
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by Lincoln64 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:28 am

Titanium wrote:
You make a claim that the 9865 can receive 16APSK channels then act like a child when simply asked to provide any documentation or verification with any neutral party.
Instead of you beating this to death why not buy one and find out for yourself since you seem co concerned about it.
You go around everyone's back like a slithering snake buying a cheap $27.00 receiver for yourself then having any discussion removed from other forums, while you sit back and watch encrypted programs for free and hope others never know.

Sorry mister as this is my first post and it should have been on a nicer note but this sort of behavior is rank!

I believe you come on here to ruffle feathers not to be beneficial but to show your true colors.
You claim someone else is acting like a child while all the time that is yourself you are seeing in the mirror starring back at you.

If you truly support C-band as you claim you do and love it sooo much, then buy the 9865 and come back afterwards and let everyone know the truth. As it is now all you say is falling on deaf ears since you have no proof.
Your last episode on selling receivers was not so hot was it? You claimed it did so much only to be found out it did not, now your trying to do this to another when you have not seen the product? smh.......

Titanium
TVRO Salesman
TVRO Salesman

Post by Titanium » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:58 am

Gentlemen,

Was merely intrigued by the assertion that a 9865 is capable of 16APSK to receive the channels discussed in this thread.

I do not promote, condone or participate in any form of theft of service, period. I participate on this and many other forums as a hobbyist to interact, assist and promote legal satellite reception.

I apologize that my request for clarification has become a distraction and respectfully am withdrawing from this discussion.
Titanium - Brian Gohl
He who dies with the most toys... is dead. - unknown
:beer

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Post by tvroadmin » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:11 pm

For those who wish to view 16APSK signals on 97W and elsewhere, we recommend people purchase their dishes and hardware through one of our approved sponsors. The dish kits sold by tek2000.com will definitely receive these channels and there is no need for a debate on the matter.

As for this thread, although interesting, it has become very divisive for our community lately, so it is best if we just wind it down for now.

CLOSED.
Administrator
([email protected])

Return to “97°W”