Section for defunct services, stations, encryption, etc

Report problems about our forum or satellite charts. Suggest new ideas or constructive feedback about how we can improve.
jamsonic1
TVRO Member
TVRO Member
Articles: 0

Section for defunct services, stations, encryption, etc

Post by jamsonic1 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:19 am

We need a section for defunct satellite services, stations, encryption, etc. because information about these just disappear off the face of the earth and their equipment and hardware from some of them can still be used today.

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Re: Section for defunct services, stations, encryption, etc

Post by tvroadmin » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:59 am

I am not sure what you mean, but I administer the "Satellite Charts" at this forum . Click on the 2nd button at the top of this page to browse our tvro satellite charts.

I keep the charts up-to-date as best as I can. If new channels our found, they are added. Channels that are terminated are dropped from our charts. The updates tend to be quick, but only thanks to the many members on this forum who post about them.

If any forum members want to help with the updates, please contact me by email and I will give you database privileges to make updates. You must have a motorized C-band and Ku-band dish and know how to use a tuner card to log the transponders.
Administrator
([email protected])

Return to “Feedback”