Channel List?

SES 4
Costactc
TVRO Visiting Admin
TVRO Visiting Admin
Articles: 0

Re: Channel List?

Post by Costactc » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:57 am

I spent the better part of 20 minutes trying to add a Russian channel at 11w, it kept coming up with some type of error and most info defaults back to when you start...don't need the stress.
10' mesh-24" vonweise actuator-psi x2 lnbf-X2 Premium III-Vu+Zero.
8' solid- esx 241 lnbf(c)-amiko l104 lnbf-24" vonweise actuator-GI HD-X2 Premium-Azbox Ultra.
4' solid- invacom twf-031 lnbf/gibertini c120 feedhorn-stab 1.2hh-TM 5402 M3.

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Post by tvroadmin » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:06 pm

Optima wrote:I spent the better part of 20 minutes trying to add a Russian channel at 11w, it kept coming up with some type of error and most info defaults back to when you start...don't need the stress.
Can you explain the problem in more detail?

All the fields in the program are validated to ensure that only accurate info is entered into the database. Also, if you are adding a new channel logo, it should be smaller than 50kB in size or the server will cut you off.

I just entered Perviy Kanal USA on 11West and it went through right away. Maybe you can "edit" that channel to find out why adding it didn't work for you.

The only other thing I can think of, is that there is no Ku footprint for satellite 11west because no ku reception is possible in North America from that sat. If you tried to enter a ku channel you would get an error since there is no matching ku footprint.
Administrator
([email protected])

Costactc
TVRO Visiting Admin
TVRO Visiting Admin

Post by Costactc » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:11 am

I will give it another try. I just found that there were too many required fields and that N/A didn't work on several of them.
10' mesh-24" vonweise actuator-psi x2 lnbf-X2 Premium III-Vu+Zero.
8' solid- esx 241 lnbf(c)-amiko l104 lnbf-24" vonweise actuator-GI HD-X2 Premium-Azbox Ultra.
4' solid- invacom twf-031 lnbf/gibertini c120 feedhorn-stab 1.2hh-TM 5402 M3.

mountainman
TVRO Moderator
TVRO Moderator

Post by mountainman » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:00 pm

No problems here.

If the field has a red star, you have to enter something or it complains. I also found that it complains if you try to add an existing logo name. For example, if you try to upload cnn_logo.png and that logo name already exists, it won't let you add it.

It takes some getting use to, but once you do a couple of channels you will know all the pitfalls and shouldn't take more than a minute to add or update something.
Global Moderator
Feed Hunter
-10ft Mesh Polar Mount Dish
-Master Receiver:SkyboxF5
-Slave Receivers: Azbox Premium HD+(4:2:2), Azlink S1(Turbo 8PSK)

Return to “22°W”