My FTA Satellite Channel Wishlist

Discussions specifically related to master c band satellite television.
baliebox4916
Articles: 0

My FTA Satellite Channel Wishlist

Post by baliebox4916 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:23 pm

Here's Some Channels That i Wish Would Be Available on FTA in the Clear in the Near Future, It May Be Unlikely But These Are the Channels I'm Praying for to Be Available in the Clear Someday

FTA Doesn't Really Have Alot of Programming im Willing to Watch Other than Background Noise So Heres a List of Channels i Really Want on FTA

TV

AniMax Asia

(The Perfect Replacement For Bionix on YTV)

G4TV

(Not to be Confused with the 2000s Version of this Channel but the Remake seen on Pluto TV)

TWIT TV

(Would Go Great with G4 as a Replacement for The Old TechTV)

TheRideChannel

(Would be a Perfect Replacement for the Old Xtreme Sports Channel that We Had in Canada)

Qwest TV

(Again a Good Replacement for the old Cool TV Canwest Had in Canada Back in the Day)

DanceTelevision

(a Good Replacement for the Old BPM TV)

Global Furry Television (GFTV)

(I Know its Furry Related but its a Perfect Replacement for the Old Pet Network Which was BPM TVs Sister Channel in the 2000s and Had Alot of Furry Content Which would Make this a Good Replacement for it)

ESL Gaming

(The Perfect Replacement for GINX ESports in Canada Which the US Screwed us Over When AT&T Bought the Rights and it Became a Poormans G4TV)

AFANA

(Cause i Love Me Some Good Footy)

Not Likely but Still Possible

CBC (All Provinces)
TVOntario
CP24
CHCH
Global (All Provinces)

(If the US and Even Europe Can Get Local Channels in the Clear Why Can't Us Canadians Get These Channels for free as Well)

Cartoon Network USA
Nickelodeon USA
Disney Channel USA

(If The Middle East and Europe can Get these Channels for Free then Why Not the West)

TNT
(Just Because of AEW Wrestling and that Time Kenny Omega Appeared as Sans From Undertale (One of My Favourite Games)

TBS
(Because of American Dad Airings)

Radio

DayDeeEurodance

(A Good Replacement for the Old Energy 108 We Had in Canada)

Global News Radio

(A Good Replacement for NewTalk1010 From Before it Became all Political After Covid19)

Those Are the Channels i Wish Would Be Available in the Clear or Launch on FTA Someday

What do you Guys Think

Captain Ron
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru
Articles: 0

Re: My FTA Satellite Channel Wishlist

Post by Captain Ron » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:53 pm

100's of FTA channels are out there between BUD C-Band and Ku-Band, some that you mentioned I've never heard of. If you do a Keyword Search here - http://www.tvrosat.com/cgi-bin/portal_charts.cgi and click keyword search you will find that some channels you mentioned that you wanted like Disney, Cartoon, TBS are listed as having one or more FTA channels available.

CBC channels used to be on C-Band FTA for many years until just a few years ago but went away, there are some FTA - CBC feeds below (feeds are not always up).
114.9° W - Eutelsat 115 West A - 11968 H 4098 - Ku Band
107.3° W - Anik F1R - 11912 H 5859 - Ku Band and these are in 4:2:2 Chroma so you need to convert them to 4:2:0 to see them

Also there are some CTV (Canadian TV) that is FTA on 119° W - Anik F3 - 4020 V 30000 - C Band
Also Canadian Weather - 119° W - Anik F3 - 4096 V 23800

There are also FTA sports channels that show Soccer, MMA, etc that are on FTA Sports Channels (most but not all are in Spanish).

Good Luck!

Return to “C Band Satellite”