Girlfriend smashed satellite dish

Discussions specifically related to master ku band satellite television.
ILoveSats
TVRO Member
TVRO Member
Articles: 0

Girlfriend smashed satellite dish

Post by ILoveSats » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:56 pm

My girlfriend got real angry that I took on another hobby like satellite tv. At first she didn't make too much of a fuss but then she started to tell me I would grow into a coach potato. She found it abnormal to watch television from other countries. Especially when you don't understand the language. She also believes it to be highly illeagle to have a satellite floating over the USA transmitting to people below in hundreds of language. She feels I would be better off getting out of bed at 05:00 and back into the gym....

Are there any covert installs I can do so she doesn't know I still have the dish operating?

thanks

Johnwayne46
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Re: Girlfriend smashed satellite dish

Post by Johnwayne46 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:04 am

Time to get a new girlfriend or talk to a neighbour And put it in his yard explain the situation. I have a place an ad on craigslist looking for new girlfriend with a C band dish and you both can enjoy free tv. :)

Arion
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Re: Girlfriend smashed satellite dish

Post by Arion » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:14 pm

She probably has a point about getting your butt out of bed and getting some exercise though. It’s easier to sweat a bit and keep your health than it is to try to get it back once its gone.
10' Tek C-band dish, 1.2 meter KU band dish, ASC1 mover, Octagon/Zgemma/Edison dual band STB's. Running OpenPli on all.

Return to “Ku Band Satellite”