Dish = No NFL/Redzone

Discuss all aspects of the DISH (USA) satellite system.
indira
Banned
Banned
Articles: 0

Dish = No NFL/Redzone

Post by indira » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:12 pm

No more NFL or Redzone on Dish. Rainier has them both..way to go!

Arion
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Re: Dish = No NFL/Redzone

Post by Arion » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:46 am

I smell a sock. I don't know who you think your fooling but whatever.

Personally I wouldn't put any money on their even being a National Felons League season this year worth watching....especially with the social justice nonsense going on. But carry on and keep hawking your old out of date receiver and selling subscriptions for programming of which the most of it is free to air anyway.

Doesn't sound like an effective business plan to me but what do I know....... :yawn
10' Tek C-band dish, 1.2 meter KU band dish, ASC1 mover, Octagon/Zgemma/Edison dual band STB's. Running OpenPli on all.

tvropro
TVRO On Probation
TVRO On Probation

Post by tvropro » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:18 pm

I heard the major programmers are dumping Dish due to their out of control piracy problem. Charlie won't spend the coin to fix the problem, so more programmers are going adios. I heard Epix is leaving too. Before you know it there will be nothing left on Dish except for some religious, shopping channels and a few ethnics. :lol:
9' DH Satellite, Harvard Feedhorn, Venture Actuator, Pansat Mover, Cisco Receiver
Watching Master C Band Satellite TV :lol:

tvropro
TVRO On Probation
TVRO On Probation

Post by tvropro » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:54 pm

Too funny. The Snottyguys started a thread about why Epix movies pq is so blurry on Dish Net. Most are complaining it is unwatchable..then the conspiracy theories begin to explain the blurriness: old camera equipment from the seventies, bad AVR equipment, poor TV calibration, Epix is a budget movie provider and on and on. :rotflmao:

https://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/thread ... ty.389011/

People send thousands of dollars to these middle men providers and all they get to watch in return are blurry movies. :boo!

When will Snottyguys :retarded learn that only C band can deliver razor sharp studio picture quality in Ultimate HD. :icecreamcone
9' DH Satellite, Harvard Feedhorn, Venture Actuator, Pansat Mover, Cisco Receiver
Watching Master C Band Satellite TV :lol:

tvroadmin
TVRO Administrator
TVRO Administrator
Articles: 1

Post by tvroadmin » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:47 pm

CLOSED.
Administrator
([email protected])

Return to “Dish”