Tim Saves 4DTV

Discuss all aspects of the HITS2Home c band 4DTV satellite service for home and business reception. They deliver 2nd generation Master Broadcasts from 105W.
Z_finigan
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru
Articles: 0

Re: Tim Saves 4DTV

Post by Z_finigan » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:45 am

I'd write Trump. Tell him to do something about the monolopy called cable TV. Just like the FCC had passed a law saying you could use your own equipment. Also 3rd party equipment. And I'm sure since c band is so small. That's why people think it does not include c band. But if people press the issue. Stuff will happen. Use socal media. You'd be surprised how far you could make it

satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by satdish » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:16 am

Z_finigan wrote:I'd write Trump.
Trump is too busy appointing his big oil buds to his cabinet so they can make billions. He don't care about the regular John Doe and certainly not c band. All those who voted for him expecting him to work for the small guy are going to get the big screw once he gets in the white house. He used all kind of lies to get your vote. His agenda is about making billions for the rich, and what group does cable and pizza belong to. :thinking
I am too cheap to pay for a banner slot to hawk my products so I spam this board instead. I am intolerant of the c band community, so I belittle them under different aliases. I post fake news on the guitar man's website. Now I am no longer welcome here.

filister
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by filister » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:44 pm

Well its been a year......where's Tim now?
:beatingdeadhorse

Happy Chinese New Year!
Warsaw garment district wishes you a Happy New Year!
12ft Paraclipse C-band with Chaparral ortho + NJR LNBs, 1.2M Channelmaster Ku-band with polar mount, Invacom QTF-031 LNB. Dreambox DM800HDse, Pansat 9500HDX, Technomate TM5302-HD. 2 x V-box7s. :spin

Tim

Post by Tim » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:35 am

filister wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:44 pm
......where's Tim now?
Its been 5 years since you promised pie in the sky....where's Glenn now?

Happy Chinese New Year!
Wuhan industrial district wishes you a Happy New Year! :frightenedtodeath

corona.png

Return to “HITS2Home”