HITS 4DTV subs being shut down or just a rumor?

Discuss all aspects of the HITS2Home c band 4DTV satellite service for home and business reception. They deliver 2nd generation Master Broadcasts from 105W.
jess76
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru
Articles: 0

Re: HITS 4DTV subs being shut down or just a rumor?

Post by jess76 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:52 pm

After Motorola shut down in San Diego, I considered HITS, but didn't want to convert my receiver. We went with Direct which had a working agreement with At&T. HITS has had a long run,even as ch's were dropped. The "big boys' that supply the programming on C band go where the money is; Dish . Direct , and Cable. Not sure how the ch's are supplied to Rainier, but they need a large subscriber base to operate, and they need more programming to get the subscribers.! Pretty much a "Catch 22" situation. The whole sat,iptv,OTA, and all the ways of viewing TV is changing the playing field. Who knows; In a few years we may get all our video content from a pair of glasses . Jess out in California
9' mesh with c/ku feed horn,lnb's w/polorotor. Recievers hooked up: AZ prem hd., Pansat9500,and Manhattan. I have a few others in my colection including an old Satcruiser and a Captiveworks3000.

satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired
Articles: 0

Re: HITS 4DTV subs being shut down or just a rumor?

Post by satdish » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:32 pm

Looks like Programming Centers website is no more, all pages have been deleted. Another NPS type shutdown in the history books.

Code: Select all

https://www.programming-center.net/
Many may not know this but SRL was financed by Cash Depot

Code: Select all

http://www.cdlatm.com/
an ATM business owned by the same guy Dave Charles.
I am too cheap to pay for a banner slot to hawk my products so I spam this board instead. I am intolerant of the c band community, so I belittle them under different aliases. I post fake news on the guitar man's website. Now I am no longer welcome here.

Return to “HITS2Home”