Tim Saves 4DTV

Discuss all aspects of the HITS2Home c band 4DTV satellite service for home and business reception. They deliver 2nd generation Master Broadcasts from 105W.
DirtyHarry
TVRO Member
TVRO Member
Articles: 0

Re: Tim Saves 4DTV

Post by DirtyHarry » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:13 pm

I have no minions. Pointing out rainier does not have 100 channels is not tearing down c band,,,,oops,,,,meant to say 110 channels.

Dishman Dan
TVRO Promoter
TVRO Promoter

Post by Dishman Dan » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:42 pm

gimpy wrote:Today Rainier announced they will be expanding their channel lineup to 110 pure HD channels. I really don't know how this is possible because Jeff, Tim, Charles and others have all been told NO by all the major broadcasters. Time will tell...
:crying So "Jeff, Tim, Charles and others" are giving up already??? It seems like it was only about a month ago that Jeff announced a new C band service is coming out. Maybe they are talking about Rainier after all instead of whatever they "tried" to do. The guys at Rainier have been working hard at getting their service up and running for quite some time getting equipment, contacts and contracts. It is not as simple as flipping a switch! I remember ole scotty and his gang mocking Rainier and saying that they will never have any channels. :nanana:

Yes it has been a slow start for Rainier but getting the first few channels was a big break through and milestone. No one else has accomplished a similar feat! :thumbsup :thumbsup

Those Snotty guys :3stooges: must be complete total idiots if they thought that Rainier was only going to offer just a few channels and that would be it!!!... :retarded

satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by satdish » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:39 am

Dishman Dan wrote:
Those Snotty guys :3stooges: must be complete total idiots if they thought that Rainier was only going to offer just a few channels and that would be it!!!... :retarded
The guys that bash Rainier from Snottys, the defunct Frigged, and other such negative places are playing with a half deck to start with. It either comes from their bloodline, or from years of drugs, and or alcohol abuse.

Snotty is a spoiled little brat. This is how he acts when he don't get his way. This quote is from DBS talk where Snotty was a moderator before he got kicked out and started Sadguys.
"I know scott was fired from being a moderator at this site but as a gold member I believe there is something that should be known... I had access to the gold forum during his removal and no matter what great things people are saying about scott and his new web site he wears many ugly faces...the first is always wanting to make everything for public viewing...his stupid attempts at threatening lawsuits against dbstalk should have been done behind closed doors...the only reason to publicly post everything would be to feed his enormous ego...he also loves to come to dbstalk and harass the moderators by posting under different names like sam spade...he even tried to deny it even though he was caught red handed by his common spelling errors...his new web site is also very heavily moderated...each time I post something he doesn't like my post is quickly deleted....that shows that everything you read at satelliteguys will be half truths and very slanted toward making scott look good."
This type of behavior has repeated itself many times at Sadguys and other forums. Actions such as this show how dysfunctional and messed up Snott and his minion followers are. :retarded
I am too cheap to pay for a banner slot to hawk my products so I spam this board instead. I am intolerant of the c band community, so I belittle them under different aliases. I post fake news on the guitar man's website. Now I am no longer welcome here.

DirtyHarry
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by DirtyHarry » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:50 pm

Children call people names,,,,another thread totally hijacked by rainier,,,,Pathetic.

DirtyHarry
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by DirtyHarry » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:17 am

,,,,Before edit
satdish wrote:Hairy I never seen you or your minions say one positive thing yet. Its all about tearing down c band. You must work for Dish.
,,,,After edit
satdish wrote:Negative Negative Negative :doh
Gonna play the post changing game are we?

Dishman Dan
TVRO Promoter
TVRO Promoter

Post by Dishman Dan » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:34 pm

DirtyHarry wrote:,,,,Before edit
satdish wrote:Hairy I never seen you or your minions say one positive thing yet. Its all about tearing down c band. You must work for Dish.
,,,,After edit
satdish wrote:Negative Negative Negative :doh
Gonna play the post changing game are we?
Those 2 posts say pretty much the same thing. The second one is easier for you to read and it also has a cartoon!

:thinking

Dishman Dan
TVRO Promoter
TVRO Promoter

Post by Dishman Dan » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:39 pm

DirtyHarry wrote:Children call people names,,,,another thread totally hijacked by rainier,,,,Pathetic.
There is no name calling here other than common nicknames and the thread was not hijacked by Rainier. Rainier was brought up by another member and the thread is still informative. If anything to add is that you are flaming as usual!!!... :finger

DirtyHarry
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by DirtyHarry » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:42 am

rainier is perfect,,,,can do no wrong.
Later.

Manhattan
TVRO Salesman
TVRO Salesman

Post by Manhattan » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:51 pm

I don't know where you are getting your information from, but this is not correct. I tried to get this back on and its not HITS fault. Arris and Comcast is the issue! We have filed with the feds, but we won't see anything from them on the subject. The Mexicans are taking over!!

Now you know what we have to combat on a daily basis with cable & satellite hampering any delivery mechanism. So we are going overseas for any solution. There are solutions, the issue is money! None of the banks will work because they are tied into the cable industry. Deeply into the cable industry!

We still have one horse we are working on and will know late January if we can persue that avenue.

That is all we can offer.

Jeff S.

weman
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by weman » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Manhattan wrote:I don't know where you are getting your information from, but this is not correct. I tried to get this back on and its not HITS fault. Arris and Comcast is the issue! We have filed with the feds, but we won't see anything from them on the subject. The Mexicans are taking over!!

Now you know what we have to combat on a daily basis with cable & satellite hampering any delivery mechanism. So we are going overseas for any solution. There are solutions, the issue is money! None of the banks will work because they are tied into the cable industry. Deeply into the cable industry!

We still have one horse we are working on and will know late January if we can persue that avenue.

That is all we can offer.

Jeff S.
I would reach out to Trump's people if I were you. Go to his website and write him a well thought out letter. He is anti-establishment and opposed to the Oligarchs who rule America with an iron fist today. A few media mogul families control the entire business and will use every dirty trick to prevent competition and keep prices high.

Return to “HITS2Home”