Tim Saves 4DTV

Discuss all aspects of the HITS2Home c band 4DTV satellite service for home and business reception. They deliver 2nd generation Master Broadcasts from 105W.
fatso
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru
Articles: 0

Re: Tim Saves 4DTV

Post by fatso » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:58 pm

It was a good run! God bless them!

:thankyousign:
12ft Mesh Dish
C-Band Enthusiast since 1983

jess76
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Post by jess76 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:42 am

With the 4dtv ch. shutdown, does that mean "Rainier" will be offering more than the 8 ,sorry 7 cc. after pivot is gone? I,m not counting the free stuff that most every FTA receiver can get. The endless talk of all the "signed contracts" has no meaning if Rainier can not supply more content This is just my take on all of this. Jess out in California
9' mesh with c/ku feed horn,lnb's w/polorotor. Recievers hooked up: AZ prem hd., Pansat9500,and Manhattan. I have a few others in my colection including an old Satcruiser and a Captiveworks3000.

satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by satdish » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:54 am

Jess what do you care about Rainier? Last I heard your a pizza boy. Lets be honest you side with those that do nothing but post negative comments when it comes to them. Let Rainier do their thing and leave them be if you and others have nothing good to say. They are doing something positive unlike your kind. When the channels are launched I'm sure you'll read about it, that being all.

If you and others think its so easy to achieve what Rainier has done so far why don't you try it yourself instead of pissing, dissing, and complaining about it? Lets see how long you can deal with it while people with attitudes like you keep trying to belittle every positive thing you done. I bet dollars to donuts you and others would run tail within a month or two. Wouldn't be nice to leave a good legacy when your gone than be known for being a trouble maker?

BTW Pivot is working still on Rainier unlike on HITS.
I am too cheap to pay for a banner slot to hawk my products so I spam this board instead. I am intolerant of the c band community, so I belittle them under different aliases. I post fake news on the guitar man's website. Now I am no longer welcome here.

bigjohn

Post by bigjohn » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:26 pm

I just wanted everyone to know that Tim was a stand-up guy right till the end. In fact, he refunded me $3.56 for the last couple of days in August when the HITS service was terminated.

RIP Programming Center

satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by satdish » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:12 am

I hope everyone who had credit coming got it back. When NPS shut its doors they only extended a credit if you went through them and got Dish.

I dealt with Tim many times with my 4DTV and he treated me ok. He did seem to get agitated if you mentioned Rainier to him though and offered no help. Rainier received many calls as to the poor way Programming Center has left them hanging.
I am too cheap to pay for a banner slot to hawk my products so I spam this board instead. I am intolerant of the c band community, so I belittle them under different aliases. I post fake news on the guitar man's website. Now I am no longer welcome here.

DirtyHarry
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by DirtyHarry » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:48 pm

The thread title should be changed to rainier saves 4DTV.

gimpy
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by gimpy » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:34 pm

Today Rainier announced they will be expanding their channel lineup to 110 pure HD channels. I really don't know how this is possible because Jeff, Tim, Charles and others have all been told NO by all the major broadcasters. Time will tell...

satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by satdish » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:08 am

How is this possible?

Arris and Comcast told SRL NO they will not support the Arris / Motorola c band consumer model with hardware anymore, not the programmers (or broadcasters as you call them). Rainier uses the Cisco platform, not Arris / Motorola. Cisco is a different company with different hardware that's available and supported by the programmers. Please get the facts straight.

DirtyHarry
TVRO Member
TVRO Member

Post by DirtyHarry » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:27 am

More invisible rainier channels eh?,,,,bet the contract ink is still wet,,, Why not add the first 100 before talking about more?,,,,Fast becoming a Scam.

satdish
TVRO Retired
TVRO Retired

Post by satdish » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:31 pm

Negative Negative Negative :doh
Last edited by satdish on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “HITS2Home”