Master Channel List for Big Dish Users

Discussions about the latest digital satellite tv industry news.
The Professor
TVRO Educator
TVRO Educator
Articles: 0

Master Channel List for Big Dish Users

Post by The Professor » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:26 am

We now have a Master Channel List available for download for BIG satellite dish users located in North America. It contains a comprehensive list of all the satellite transponders visible from the "Americas" (from 0.8°W to 139°W). For your information, over 4000 programs (both scrambled and FTA) were scanned from nearly 40 satellites located in the Clarke Belt. This includes over 600 FTA C-band Satellite TV channels, 150 FTA Ku-band Satellite TV channels and 350 FTA radio stations in both bands. The list also includes the satellite coordinates of many commonly known and less commonly known wild feeds. If you are a beginner in TVRO, you will definitely want to save yourself time and effort by loading these satellite lists to your receiver. You can edit and customize the lists any way you like.

You can download it here: Master Channel Listings (last updated Mar.03, 2018). This Master Channel List is only compatible with Enigma 2 based satellite receivers (e.g. ZGemma). A Tutorial is available explaining how to flash the Master Channel List.

cband_listings_1.jpg
cband_listings_2.jpg
cband_listings_3.jpg
cband_listings_4.jpg
cband_listings_5.jpg
cband_listings_6.jpg
cband_listings_7.jpg
cband_listings_8.jpg
cband_listings_9.jpg
cband_listings_10.jpg
cband_listings_11.jpg
cband_listings_12.jpg
PhD in TVROSat

HappySatellite
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Re: Master Channel List for Big Dish Users

Post by HappySatellite » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:02 pm

I got the new master list up on mine today. there is some CBS stuff that i did not know what there on Galaxy 19 C Band
Here is a video on how to put the file on the zgamma using dreamsat. I havea hard time getting Dreamsat to network properly in Wine so I ended up using a windows machine to do it. Then I went and had a shower because i felt dirty after using a Microsoft product.

HappySatellite
TVRO Guru
TVRO Guru

Re: Master Channel List for Big Dish Users

Post by HappySatellite » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:19 pm

Does anyone have a more up to date version of this.

This one was good to have the channels on 101 west to display Decades, Movies etc But when you do a blind scan on the Edison Mio 4k + it makes those channels appear as what transponder they are on?

If not here could some one point me in the right direction!

Return to “Satellite News”